• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit was lying on his Back!!!!!!!!!!

deedee1997

Young Bun
:shock::shock:When I walked in to my rabbit run I found one of my three rabbits on its back! When I moved closer it jumped on its feet.
Does any one have any idea what it was doing?????
Please Help!!!!!

Gracie was doing this earlier i just think they are so relaxed and sleepy they are sort of comatose :) xxx

Why do buns seem to love finding poses that look so terrifying for us! Mine flop out on their sides and it looks awful, I think I've seen Harvey lie on his back once x

My truffle was always laying on her back trouble was she was quite podgy and used to struggle to get up again which gave me a few shocks.

Gracie did it this morning she was completly flat out legs in the air etc very ladylike ..............not! :lol: xxxxxxxxxxx

:lol::lol:

When George first did it i nearly had a heart attack :lol:
i think they just like sleeping in different positions :lol:

A belly up flop is reserved for the most relaxing moments! :love::love::love:

Ruby is constantly belly up with her ear over her face, but I ruin it for her, as I have to go and check she's still alive (as I found Ted on his back when he died :() Roobs is more than a little bit annoyed with me when I do it! :lol::lol:

Back