• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gutted for mum UD Hes gone xxx

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Harry has got worse, hes not moving so he is being helped to the bridge tonight.

My mum and the vets gave him all the help they could, but buns arent made to last forever.

Have fun at the bridge old fella.

My mum is heartbroken (was sobbing down the phone at me asking me what to do).

Pass peacefully boy xxx 10 years old xxx

DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0083.jpg

100_0153.jpg

100_0152.jpg

100_0151.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Jeanna. :(
Im so sorry for you and for your mum.
Mr Harry was a gorgeous loovelyy bunny. Im so glad i met him! :) xx

Oh no :( sending peaceful passing vibes to Harry and lots of hugs to you and your mum . He sounds like he was so loved and given such an incredible life by your mum xxx

oh no!! so sorry to hear this, after the letter you wrote for my magazine it was obvious what a very special boy he was and your mum obviously thought the world of him. please tell her how sorry i am.
binky free harry xx

Sleep tight Harry x

He must have had a good life with your mum. He was obviously much loved.

He was, by me and mum especially, I used to always care for him, recently, every time I went over, it would be 'MOT' time for Harry, mum and I would wash his bum together, give him a groom, clip his nails, trim his fur around his bum (he has bad poos so they would get stuck in clumps on his rear end and we didnt want to risk fly strike) etc etc. When I had my 3 girls, they all adored Harry, every time they were in the run and he was roaming free (or the other way around) they would always honk to each other through the bars.

Harry used to play with Minka too.... (my dog) He'd hop right up to her in her face and then chase her, only having fun though. My dog knew she wasnt allowed to touch the buns! She would go right up to him and lie down with her bum in the air waiting for him to do it again :love:

My mum used to take him inside and watch TV while having a cootch.

Harry has had dental problems the last few years, having about one or two ops a year, this time he just didnt recover, just like Tabby didnt (almost exactly a year ago..... on the 24th).

At least he is up with his ladies, and now only his 2 kids remain..... Toby, who is Tabby x Harry, and Tessy, who is Tipsy x Harry (accidental litters at the same time, born on Halloween!) So now we have 2 buns, but all 3 of them live through their kids.

Of course, they never replace them.

Toby and Tessy are nothing like Tabby, Tipsy or Harry.

They were one bun in a million.

Cant wait to meet them again one day.

oh no!! so sorry to hear this, after the letter you wrote for my magazine it was obvious what a very special boy he was and your mum obviously thought the world of him. please tell her how sorry i am.
binky free harry xx

The fact that he made it into the mag was awesome Lisa.

I cant stop sobbing for him.

Darn buns eh!!

I love em too much :(

I have work to do but I cant see much through the tears :'(

Thank you x

Back