• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ESME update

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
hello everyone:wave:
i has been everso pooooorly wiv no poopy but i'm at home now and i got a bit mischievous.
i thort mummy would be cross cos she keeps these safe but when she seen wot i was doin, she did a binky and her eyes leaked.
i best go give mummy a nose rub:D

DSCF0417.jpg

speeek soon
luvs esme xxx

Glad you are feeling better Esme and hope you keep enjoying those yummy greens whilst your mummy lets you and try not to worry her any more :D

she now has a potted cabbage to munch on if the mood takes her:D i've tried to place it somewhere she'll be able to reach it as i used the shallowest pot i could find but she's only tiny:oops:

she now has a potted cabbage to munch on if the mood takes her:D i've tried to place it somewhere she'll be able to reach it as i used the shallowest pot i could find but she's only tiny:oops:

:lol::lol::lol: Well done! Tiny bunnies can still stretch a long way if there's food they want ;)

Awww she's one very loved little lady :love:

So nice to see her back home and feeling a bit better. Hope it continues xx

thank you:) so do i! i know we've got a long way to go yet but watching her enjoy her day has given me hope.

for the first t:)ime in days too, i sprinkled some goodies into her dish and she dashed towards it. she didn't eat much before she went for a snooze but thats the first 'hard' food i've seen her eat since tuesday:love:

Back