• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG- Look at this!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
utf-8BSU1HMDA5MTktMjAxMDA2MjEtMTc0M.jpg

I am so happy! They have stopped trying to kill each other through the bars and just checked on Snow who is free ranging to find this! We have progress!!! :D

:love: awww thats soo great to see

and i see they are still supporting england despite, the poor games soo far :lol:

I know its only him sticking his bum in her face which probably means nothing but I am just so happy they can be happy around each other after how aggressive they were!

utf-8BSU1HMDA5MjEtMjAxMDA2MjEtMTgwM.jpg

Do they know what they're doing? :shock: I'm glad they're making friends :D fingers crossed for more progress :D

im so glad that they have settled down more with each other being around and hope they carry on getting closer .. they are both gorgeous bunnies :love:

This is fantastic :love::love: They both look so relax and happy too :) Snow is so pretty :love:

She is gorgeous, although I am biased! They havent tried to attack each other at all tonight and seem to be much happier in each others company. I will keep letting Snowdrop free range while Strawbs is in his run and hopefully they will keep making progress.

Strawbs grumpy he didnt get his free range time tonight! Snowdrop doesnt have a run and I wanted them to have plenty of time together so it had to be Snow free ranging!

Awww am so pleased to see those pics! :love: xx

Knowing Strawberry he would lay there with his bum' facing the camera just to be awkward lol! ;)

Seriously though; am glad there's been some good progress - and Snow' is looking really well and very relaxed. :D

Back