• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chears rosie

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:roll: :lol: spat her science recovery food mostly over me, rather then taking it today :oops: i look a right state, with it being brown it doesn't look rather nice :shock: :lol:

she took abit of fibreplex though, which vet said i could try using, i said oh i still have a tube left from locksley :)

:lol: :roll: aren't bunnies lovely to us haha .. still im glad she has taken some fibreplex even if the science recovery did end up all over you

:lol: :roll: aren't bunnies lovely to us haha .. still im glad she has taken some fibreplex even if the science recovery did end up all over you

yeah im glad the vet thought of saying to me, to try and tempt her appetite sometimes with fibreplex, i had often wondered if it would be ok to give rosie some of it, ever since i it was left over from locks

i'll be getting her some greens out of the garden tonight, as they are ready to eat now

aww what lucky bunnies :D and im glad the vet said that the fibreplex was alright for her. I've been picking pea leaves for Florentine as they are her favourite and need to pick some of the other greens, thanks for reminding me.

aww what lucky bunnies :D and im glad the vet said that the fibreplex was alright for her. I've been picking pea leaves for Florentine as they are her favourite and need to pick some of the other greens, thanks for reminding me.

sounds good, my mum loves the peas in the garden, i had to start them off in greenhouse this year, as the birds/mice kept nicking what i sowed straight into the garden

sounds good, my mum loves the peas in the garden, i had to start them off in greenhouse this year, as the birds/mice kept nicking what i sowed straight into the garden

my mum planted loads of peas this year, we had to start them off in the conservatory as they kept getting nicked too. I've had more problems with mice and birds eating things than ever before all my plants have had to be covered with netting.

my mum planted loads of peas this year, we had to start them off in the conservatory as they kept getting nicked too. I've had more problems with mice and birds eating things than ever before all my plants have had to be covered with netting.

yes its odd isn't it, we never had problems in previous years either, wonder if the long winter has made them more hungry

Back