• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Majorly Moulting U/D poo request p5

UsagiYojimbo

Alpha Buck
Hello, its been a while since I have posted.

I thought I could sort this problem out myself, Jemima my frenchie has been moulting since last year, its gotten a lot worse.

I brush her everyday and get masses of fluff out, honestly you could stuff a cushion with the amount that comes out!

But it just keeps on coming...

The problem is her pooo :( it comes out in odd large shapes and alot of the time is stringed together with fur, sometimes as many as 10 in a string.

I am feeding veggies every day as well as 100grams of pellets (shes 5.4kg) and she has plenty of hay and water.

Is there anything I can do or should i be giving her some kind of 'medicine' to help her digest this fur? Also should Ibe worried about the oddly shaped poos as well as the poos stringed together with fur?

Thanks in advance x

Last edited:
Try brushing her to help the moulting. Also when you give veggies do you give them wet? I believe that helps.

*waits for someone more knowledgable* :oops:

Try brushing her to help the moulting. Also when you give veggies do you give them wet? I believe that helps.

*waits for someone more knowledgable* :oops:

Hey thanks for the advice, I do brush her every day, if i didnt she would be a mass of lugs and tanglyness

I will try wetting the veggies, haven't tried that :)

this is from my nethie x polish
2cfr24o.jpg

Back