• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Keeping Bunnies

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
.. is no good for your nerves... I find myself worrying all the time now the weathers hotter.. so far Bobby has been off her hay a bit, and I go into melt down:oops:

How you lot with loads of buns do it is beyond me:oops:

i know how you feel!

i am always worrying about one thing or another :roll:

How did i end up with 4?! :lol:

well apparently according to Lou she dont have time to worry, she recommended i get more bunnies then i wouldnt have so much focus on the two i have :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ste said no :( BUT if i can get to scotland in time im allowed two of the half wild bunnies from his moms rabbit, outside only tho :evil::lol::lol::lol:

ill let you know if it works :lol::lol::lol:

well apparently according to Lou she dont have time to worry, she recommended i get more bunnies then i wouldnt have so much focus on the two i have :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ste said no :( BUT if i can get to scotland in time im allowed two of the half wild bunnies from his moms rabbit, outside only tho :evil::lol::lol::lol:

ill let you know if it works :lol::lol::lol:

Cool my maisonette will full to the brim if I had my way... and hour and a half till I can leave this horrible work place:cry::evil:

I've got 5 plus a foster bun. I'm constantly worrying about them and have to get up at 6.00 every day to check they are all alright and eating. Even at weekends. One sick is bad enough but when two are sick at a time its very stressful but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

They are very rewarding.. the problem I think is more me worrying to be honest, I used to worry about paying my bills.. stopped that now and replaced it with worrying about buns:roll::lol:

bunnies and stress? really?

tell me about it:evil:

i'm supposed to be at a wedding in oxford on friday. oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

bunnies and stress? really?

tell me about it:evil:

i'm supposed to be at a wedding in oxford on friday. oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

It always happens at inoppourtune times:cry:.. we were supposed to be having a day and night away at the weekend, but I am not going I don't think, I'll just be worried all the time

i fully understand. if i can't get esme better before then i don't know what i'll do - if i don't go, there will be big big trouble on the home front:cry:

i fully understand. if i can't get esme better before then i don't know what i'll do - if i don't go, there will be big big trouble on the home front:cry:

Oh toughey :cry:.. I am lucky as it was Ian taking me away for bday, so he knows he will get no niceness off me if I am unsure of my babies health :cry:

Is it an all day thing?? Hopefully she will be back to somewhat normal then tho

We could stay over but I declined that before es was poorly. It's 2 hours away so we need to leave about 11 and I reckon quickest I can get back is btw 10 and 11pm.
Code:

We could stay over but I declined that before es was poorly. It's 2 hours away so we need to leave about 11 and I reckon quickest I can get back is btw 10 and 11pm.
Code:

hmm is it just poops your awaiting at the moment? We are on Tuesday now? so Hopefully she should be quite a bit better you still have three days.. poor little mite:cry: Is there anyone near by who can keep an eye?

hmm is it just poops your awaiting at the moment? We are on Tuesday now? so Hopefully she should be quite a bit better you still have three days.. poor little mite:cry: Is there anyone near by who can keep an eye?

she had her dental last tuesday and although she's nibbling tiny bits here and there, she's not pooping much.

no, i don't have anyone who can keep an eye on her i'm afraid.

she had her dental last tuesday and although she's nibbling tiny bits here and there, she's not pooping much.

no, i don't have anyone who can keep an eye on her i'm afraid.

Bless her :cry: I'm just hoping what ever is up with Bobs is not a dental or a GA is needed, I hate having to get her to eat after :cry:

Well lets keep our fingers crossed she picks up loads before the weekend poor little Es.. I hear there have been binkies which is def good :love:

Back