• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nose rubs?

:lol:

the fur inbetween their eyes, above their nose is where George likes his rubbed :love:

i think thats a nose rub :lol: :)

Aww - i do that to Lucky! :) He seems to like it.

I thought people meant near their nostrils. I've always left that place alone as i thought it might be uncomfortable for him.

aww how gorge is Lucky! mine like it when you massage the head too lol like put your palm/fingers flat on the head and massage in a circular way! they also love their ears being rubbed (lots of purring at that) :)

Purring??

Dizzi loves nose rubs but Rascal's not too keen ....... I noticed the other day that its nearly always Dizzi who grooms Rascal and wondered if that's why Dizzi likes it so much, cos its like I'm grooming her!?!

:lol::lol::lol:

Its hard rubbing their actual nose... because its always moving ;)

George completely flattens out on the floor when i give him his nose rubs :love:

yeah i never knew rabbits purr but it's true! sometimes it takes them ages to do it but mine do it loads now when they're really content and i've been stroking them for a while. it's like a deep vibrating noise and u can feel it through their head! it normally starts with a gentle chewing noise, then if they're really happy it turns into a continuous deep noise. :love:

Oooooooooh right, nose rubs galore it is for Dizzi then, I'd love to hear her purr ....... Rascal does like his ears being stroked so I'll try that on him for a while!! :D

Louie loves his actual nose rubbing! If I stop, he nudges me and I have to carry on.

He also loves an all over massage, which is great for getting all the loose fur out.

When I massage his bum, he ALWAYS licks his front paw! :love:

lol if i gently scratch their backs they lick whatever's in front of them (i put my hand there to feel loved :lol: )
rafferty used to lick me without me having to stroke him first and i miss it!

Lucky had a mad Eyebrow licking time with me yesterday. I honestly dont know why he did it. Then he snuggled up and cwtched into me. :love:

Aww, yeah one of mine looks like he's about to fall asleep if I rub up between his eyes, but the other doesn't particularly mind, she just looks at me, tolerates for a bit and then runs away!

Yeah, if you want to hear them make their cute little purry strange noise then under the ears are the best bet, it's what works for mine. Strange things :love:

Back