• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone go to Kirkby regularly?

Tracy goes every friday and I think Loosy goes regular. I know Denise is going on fri/sat this week. I might be going on Sat but nothing def.

I usually go on Saturdays but I'm at home for summer now so won't be there again till September :(

I usually go on Saturdays but I'm at home for summer now so won't be there again till September :(

You were the person I was thinking of, I knew it started with an L :oops:

I didn't know Tracy went every week, will definately get in touch with her then :)

Tracy has been kind enough to make me some lovely fleeces for the bunnies here and hasn't taken a penny for them when she should be raising funds for Kirkby:) So I said a month or so ago that I would make the Kirkby bunnies some bunny biscuits as they probably don't get many treats. I have a big batch waiting to be sent out and thought it would be best to send to a volunteer to hand out as Celia is probably very busy.

I didn't realise Tracy went every week, so as she was the one kind enough to make the bunny blankets I will post the biccys to her to give out to the bunnies :D:D

Aaw, that's a lovely idea :) I'm sure the bunnies will be very pleased!
I think Tracy helps with the cleaning out on Fridays, the hutches are always nice and clean when I am there anyway :)

Back