• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have a visitor

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
A beautiful REW bunny :love::love:

Waffle is staying us for a few days while her mummy has a holiday. She is adorable, and very lively. I may lock the doors on Friday and refuse to hand her back :lol:

please could we also have some non-stasis vibes, as Waffle is stasis prone - which is why she is staying here. I have my fingers firmly crossed that we can get through 4 days without any problems

Awwww, I hope Waffle enjoys her stay ...... and eats continuously for the whole 4 days so you don't start worrying. :lol:

She has eaten all her tea and wee'd on her pink cushion :shock: :lol:

She was a bit scared of the hoover but is now happily munching hay in her litter tray :)

Oooops I think the cushion dries pretty quickly when it's washed :oops: sorry about her peeing ways she's normally such a clean bunny :lol:

Just incase Rachael can see this here's a quick update :wave:

Waffle is fine this morning, she has eaten her breakfast and is munching hay again. She has worked out how to get on and off the shelf, so is very happy :D

Just incase Rachael can see this here's a quick update :wave:

Waffle is fine this morning, she has eaten her breakfast and is munching hay again. She has worked out how to get on and off the shelf, so is very happy :D

That's great news. I will have to get her a little perch for her room :)

Hope her peeing is more under control :lol:

All is well today :wave:

the weeing has stopped but she left me a lovely pile of poos on her cushion this morning - I think it was just to let me know everything is still in working order :lol:

All is well today :wave:

the weeing has stopped but she left me a lovely pile of poos on her cushion this morning - I think it was just to let me know everything is still in working order :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad everything is still in working order.

Tell Waffle mummy loves her and misses her loads.

Hey Rachael :wave: I have found out why Waffle's crate and litter tray were so clean :lol::lol:

I have just taken the crate down and found she has been weeing out of the back of the crate. The table cloth is soaked through and its run down the walls :lol: Clever bunny working out how to keep her holiday home clean ;)

At least the wall is painted yellow and still has wee stains from Spud-gun and Hedgehog pre castration days ( despite numerous washes and 5 new coats of paint :roll:) :lol::lol:

Hey Rachael :wave: I have found out why Waffle's crate and litter tray were so clean :lol::lol:

I have just taken the crate down and found she has been weeing out of the back of the crate. The table cloth is soaked through and its run down the walls :lol: Clever bunny working out how to keep her holiday home clean ;)

At least the wall is painted yellow and still has wee stains from Spud-gun and Hedgehog pre castration days ( despite numerous washes and 5 new coats of paint :roll:) :lol::lol:

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: ooops, I'm sorry

:lol::lol::lol:

You need to stick up some more rabbit pictures to cover it:lol:

Back