• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just recieved a letter...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Telling me Peanut Butters vaccinations are overdue :roll:

I know its just a mistake, but its the second time now, and the second time ive called up about it.

It didnt upset me or anything i was more annoyed because when the first did it it had been a month and thst did upset me, but ten months down the line you think they wouldnt do it again :roll:

Harsh :? How difficult can it be to remove him from the database, when you've already mentioned it to them?! hope you're ok x

Harsh :? How difficult can it be to remove him from the database, when you've already mentioned it to them?! hope you're ok x

they cant remove them. If you pet dies it says "r.i.p" next to them so you dont get any letters on them (works great doesnt it) but they cant actually delete them.

they cant remove them. If you pet dies it says "r.i.p" next to them so you dont get any letters on them (works great doesnt it) but they cant actually delete them.

They can't remove them at our vets either, can you imagine what our file looks like :shock:

That must be upsetting. The only way then, is to make the staff there remember you. Post the letter back and dont put a stamp on it, making them foot the postage bill! ;) They wont write to you again!

Back