• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How's Blackberry?

Just got back from the Ringwood vets. Took him to my local branch first, she tried to look in his mouth but he wouldn't oblige. His tummy is practically empty with no gut sounds, so he's had to go to the branch with a hospital. He'll be given zantac, metaclop and painkillers, to get him eating again, then have a GA for mouth examination.:(

Just got back from the Ringwood vets. Took him to my local branch first, she tried to look in his mouth but he wouldn't oblige. His tummy is practically empty with no gut sounds, so he's had to go to the branch with a hospital. He'll be given zantac, metaclop and painkillers, to get him eating again, then have a GA for mouth examination.:(

Oh dear. Will be thinking about him. Will you get him home today? I'm sure you're beside yourself - they are such a worry when something goes wrong. I'm sure they'll sort him out for you. :cry:

Oh dear. Will be thinking about him. Will you get him home today? I'm sure you're beside yourself - they are such a worry when something goes wrong. I'm sure they'll sort him out for you. :cry:

Depends how soon he eats as to how soon he can have the GA and whether they need to do anything to him

I miss him already - just having a good cry sat here in my room...

Loads of get better soon vibes for Blackberry, hope he eats something soon so you can have him back in time for bedtime snuggles.
Tammy x

Vet phoned not long ago - he must have still been doing a few poops and started eating quickly cos they've already done him! He had his GA and is still drowsy. He had 2 molar spurs :( Vet said usually the bun would be a lot less lively and that it's a good job I'd spotted he wasn't eating as he wasn't dribbling and was far more lively than she'd expect (hyperactive little monkey!)

Got to call back later for an update.

Thanks for the vibes, everyone :wave:

Glad he's had his dental and GA without a hitch. Bet you can't wait to get him home! Vibes for speedy recovery.... he'll be his usual cheeky self before you know it :D

So glad to hear he's picked up, sorry I wasn't around to send vibes earlier but I've been thinking of him today xxxxx hope you're ok sweetie xx

Back