• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few more vibes for Jasmine please/shes gone

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
I found a lump under her chin last night so I think the abcess is back where she had her incisors out....off to the vets this morning .

Don't know whether I'm coming or going at the moment !

Last edited:
I've just had to have Jasmine pts.....she had developed a new abcess in her jawbone ,we could have had radical treatment but she'd been through so much I just couldn't see her suffer anymore.

Oh god im so sorry :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Well done for making the heart wrenching decision to end her suffering, I cant imagine how hard it must have been for you.

Sweet dreams Jasmine :love:

I am heartbroken for you :(:(

You can never win with jaw abscesses, so letting her go now to save her pain and suffering was the most loving thing you could do for her. I am so pleased Jasmine found her way to you and got to live a wonderful life for the past year. She will have nothing but happy memories to take to the bridge :)

Sending nose rubs to Diesel and hugs to you xxx

Sleep tight Jasmine xx

Only just saw this - am so sorry you had to let Jasmine go. As Liz said though, with jaw abscesses being so hard to treat successfully and everything she'd already been through it was the kindest choice to make. RIP little Jasmine. :cry:

That must've been a very hard decision, but you've done the right thing by her, sorry for your loss and sleep tight Jasmine xxx

Back