• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Learned A Lesson..........

Never Let Snowflake Out Again....

Well, I let her out again.... And I regret it. Cause what was left for me to clean up? A fresh trail of poo and pee. Well, I hope you never let your rabbits out and find poo and pee all over the flloor. :D

You should have seen my kitchen when I've had baby bunnies! :lol::lol::lol:

......actually you should see my bedroom at the moment! Hector's in my dressing room (shocking, as he likes to eat pretty shoes) and Ruby goes into my room (if the doors left open) and will poo EVERYWHERE!! :shock:

It happens, I'm afraid. You should try to litter train Snowflake. How old is s/he?
I don't really think it's a reason not to let him out. What does he live in normally? Free range time is important.

Awww poor girl I think you should litter train her so that she can come ou as much as she wants. She'll still leave you the odd present but not nearly as much.

litter training ins't hard (spaying/neutering definitely helps) and seeing my babies binky and race around is worth the odd poo on the floor:D

Pierre likes to tip the bowl of excel pellets over so my floor usualy LOOKS like its covered in poo even when its not:roll::lol:

Back