• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin forgot he dont like me today..

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

my usual loo trip at 5am and Alvin was lying in the doorway to the bedroom, after he sussed it was me he started buzzing ran over jumped up on the bed... realised hes a human hater and ran off into the other room
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he luvs me really :love::love::love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

my usual loo trip at 5am and Alvin was lying in the doorway to the bedroom, after he sussed it was me he started buzzing ran over jumped up on the bed... realised hes a human hater and ran off into the other room
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he luvs me really :love::love::love::love::love:

Hilarious!!! :lol::lol:

im really tired, but for the first time ever i have forgiven my bladder for waking me up lol..

i think at 3 years old my boy may be starting to mellow :love::love::love:

Awww Dinky will run up to me and put his head down for nose rubs...then as soon as I go to stroke him he remembers he hates me and runs off and hides :roll::lol::lol:

Aww Poppy does this too! :love: She sometimes hops up beside me on the sofa and then remembers how terrified of people she is supposed to be and panics and jumps off again! :lol: It always gives me a shock as quite unexpected. She hopped onto my laptop on my lap once... not sure who was more surprised! :D

Nutmeg used to hate people but now she's taken to jumping on my bed with me if any Mini gets a bit aggressive. :love:

Mwahahaha, you must have caught him half asleep. :lol::lol::lol:

Bubbles is actually turning into quite a snuggly little thing - I sit on the grass when they're out in the garden and she can't resist coming up to me for nose rubs. Melts my heart every time. :love::love:

so basically as i grow more grumpy Alvin will become more loving... sounds about right :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

glad im not the only one with a bunny who forgets they don't much like humans :lol::lol::lol:

It's just 'cos alvins in the bunsistence, along with Keith. They have little meetings about the bunvolution. Apparently Alvin's brief is to confuse you as much as possible. Watch out cos he'll be faking stasis any day now.

It's just 'cos alvins in the bunsistence, along with Keith. They have little meetings about the bunvolution. Apparently Alvin's brief is to confuse you as much as possible. Watch out cos he'll be faking stasis any day now.

:shock::shock::shock: noooo not my innocent little Alvyhumpypants

be afraid. be very afraid...... nah, i reckon he's decided he must show you how much he lurves you or holly will get all the nose rubs:D

Back