• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Visit to BARC

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige: Today me and Big went to see Auntie Angie and Uncle Mick

Big: Yes we went a long way in the car

Smurfy: And Iz and CoCo Chanel went too

Beige: Yes you did. Me and Big played in the big shed and run

Big: Yes we did. And Auntie Angie gave us a cuddle but Uncle Mick didn't

Beige: Yes I wanted a cuddle from Uncle Mick

Big: You wanted a cuddle from Uncle Mick?!

Beige: Oh did I say that out loud!

Big: Yes you did

Beige: Well I didn't mean it strike it off the record. What I meant to say is that I should have had a firm pat on the back from Uncle Mick, one buck to another.

Smurfy: Auntie Angie looked at my leggies

Beige:
Yes she did and they are still gammy

Smurfy: She gave me some special cream to put on the sore bits

Big: Yes I you can't lick it off

Smurfy: I won't

CoCo Chanel: Iz played in the grassy run while Smurf had her bum
looked at.

Big: We didn't see Auntie Tracey today did we.

Beige: No she was in the pub

Beige: I think there might be some CCTV footage of Auntie Tracey fighting outside the pub... I will see if I can get hold of it to put it on UTube.

and it was lovely to see you georgeous bunsters ...
:D :love:

i had lots of cuddles ..(and sloppy kisses ;) )

Beige ...i will tell uncle Mick off for not giving you a cuddle ...silly man . :roll:

:shock: :shock: beige you big fibber :no:

sorry i didnt get to see you bunnies :cry: will save my snuggles up for next time :love:

Aaaaaaw Beige dont worry, I dont get cuddles from Uncle Mick either when I go - I think he must save them all up for Aunty Angie:lol:

:shock: :shock: beige you big fibber :no:

sorry i didnt get to see you bunnies :cry: will save my snuggles up for next time :love:

Beige: There's nothing like a bit of sensationalism to get interest in a thread. Oh I would just like to add that it was 'allegedly' Auntie Tracey drunk and fighting outside the pub. I will check the CCTV footage again. I could also check with the police station as she was also seen getting arrested and taken off in the police van. It was a Sunday afternoon too! I dread to think what she will be like if England lose todays match!!!

Beige: There's nothing like a bit of sensationalism to get interest in a thread. Oh I would just like to add that it was 'allegedly' Auntie Tracey drunk and fighting outside the pub. I will check the CCTV footage again. I could also check with the police station as she was also seen getting arrested and taken off in the police van. It was a Sunday afternoon too! I dread to think what she will be like if England lose todays match!!!

:shock::shock: It's a good thing that England won! :D
Hopefully, Auntie Tracey won't 'allegedly' embarrass herself.:lol::lol:

ohhhh ...you are a very naughty bunny spreading rumours about Aunty Tracey like this :no::no:

as a matter of intrest Tracey ... where exactly were you on sunday afternoon :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How I love rabswood threads!!

Unfortunately Jack sees Beige as some sort of bunny icon and looks up him as being a BARC bunny mentor.... :roll: ..... which I find rather worrying.

Jack: I likes Anty Angie. She gots me my Oly. I finks Uncle Mick liked Oly a lot cos he came and speshally said goodbye. I don't rememba weva Uncle Mick gaves me cuddles or not. I was vewwy bizy last time I was there wiv my new wife... ;)

Tracey - just what have you been up to...... :lol:

Back