• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bensonlola - what are your piggies names today?

I know!! What was that all about!! Still Penelope and Hazel!!

How's things with the boys?

Blackie's off colour. Had to get him checked the the vets Saturday morning. His guts were fine, but he's not eating like normal. Think I'll have to take him back to get his teeth properly checked tomorrow. Syringe feeding has been fun :roll:

Blackie's off colour. Had to get him checked the the vets Saturday morning. His guts were fine, but he's not eating like normal. Think I'll have to take him back to get his teeth properly checked tomorrow. Syringe feeding has been fun :roll:

Awh. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope he picks up soon for you. Would he like a photo of Lola in her nightie?

Awh. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope he picks up soon for you. Would he like a photo of Lola in her nightie?

:lol::lol::lol: That's Dandelion who'd want that!

He was droopy Friday and Saturday, with runny poops friday, but he had had banana the day before which may have caused that :?

He has been much perkier today, but won't eat pellets. Have grated carrot, ground pellets and syringe fed him.

Have you tried wetting his pellets and mushing them up a bit?

Yeah, no joy. He has eaten a little grated carrot, and some finely shredded bean leaves. But he pushed the pellets around with his nose but won't bite into them. I hat eto think of him being hungry :cry: but he will only tolerate a little syringe feeding.

awww :( as long as he is eating something he can't be that hungry hun, plus the recovery food has their full calorie content, is he eating hay?

Aww, does she mind? Or does she love them as well?

Well, she grumbles about them being expensive and a lot of trouble, but she's planning where to put a summerhouse for them ready for winter, and she bought them a new play pen for the lawn today and lent me the money to get them another one so we joined them together to make a huge area for the boys to run in :) And she's the best at getting food syringed into them (although Blackie has peed on the sofa 3 times in 2 days :shock: - good job she adores him :lol:)

I don't know how you coped with jasmine and daphne at the same time :shock:

Erm, I just cried a lot, stopped sleeping, and came on here and posted delirious things on people's threads :oops: I had loads of support though, OH does most of the medication while I hold them, and Jenny (Jenefina) is always really helpful with vet trips and stuff :) It was really stressful taking them on the metro and bus every day though.

What's he getting done at the vet's tomorrow? A dental check?

Back