• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

run idea, help to make it possible....

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
im not a keen gardener........

my buns all have runs on slabs but i want them to have access to a little grass.

My idea is to find a shallow stone or terracotta type heavy seed tray, large enough to roll some turf into so that i can put it in their run but its big enough for them to hop on etc...

maybe 1metre squared

any ideas what i could use, it has to be shallow as i want it not to take room up in the run - so they can easily dash around with it still there- and also with noodles poorly leg i dont want to encourage much jumping......

any ideas??? I cant lift the slabs- anything wooden would get eaten by the little darlings......

I did think just turf with edgeing stones around- but they will fall over???? house bricks are too obstructive..........

hmm, sounds like a good idea

Why don't you go to BandQ or homebase or something and ask if they have any suggestions? they must have some kind of seed tray like that

Back