• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nice present at my door

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I wen't out on a date earlier and when I came home found a big jiffy bag at my door.
My friend Ben, who I totally bunny converted had only put his rabbits poo in for me to see as it was huge and golden :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not what I was expecting at all :lol:

Since telling him about his bunnys bad diet I kept telling him about what his poo should look like now (bunny not ben), and hes since my lots. Its the first time hes seen proper poo so I think he was abit OTT about it :lol:
May take round some horse poo for his door step as my ponies poo is looking rather good with all the sodding grass atm :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I might even start giving them to family :shock: Imagine my nephews horror as he opens his present and finds poo (He'll only be 18months ahahah)

HAHAHAHHAH ohh Rachel do send me some poo in a bag :D:D would make my day hahaah!!

although its not so farfetched! we get a lot of freepost sent to us cos of our business and I found some poo samples (from a woman) to go to the Royal Surrey Hospital Bowel Cancer screening centre.

So I'm used to receiving poo in my mail hahaha.

Back