• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somewhere under a pile of rabbit poo......

The forum is shuffling itself up :cry: when do you pick up Eric? Or whatever his name will become :lol:

Eh, well I've rang the rescue to say they need to find Eric another home because 1. 2 has proven to be enough for me and 2. I'm allergic to the short haired piggie - She's staying, I love her, but no point having two piggies I'm allergic to. She brings me out in a rash!! I cuddle her anyway and then suffer later!!

Eh, well I've rang the rescue to say they need to find Eric another home because 1. 2 has proven to be enough for me and 2. I'm allergic to the short haired piggie - She's staying, I love her, but no point having two piggies I'm allergic to. She brings me out in a rash!! I cuddle her anyway and then suffer later!!

awww probably a good idea in case putting another piggie in messes up the bond. And if you're allergic :wave:

awww probably a good idea in case putting another piggie in messes up the bond. And if you're allergic :wave:

If you could call it a bond. They're not bonded like the rabbits. These two really just tolerate each other - they dont groom or sleep beside each other. They'll eat out of the same bowl but def don't like to be too close to each other. Hope they're happy - they seem happy.

How's Jasmine? Hate the way this is jumbling up!!

If you could call it a bond. They're not bonded like the rabbits. These two really just tolerate each other - they dont groom or sleep beside each other. They'll eat out of the same bowl but def don't like to be too close to each other. Hope they're happy - they seem happy.

How's Jasmine? Hate the way this is jumbling up!!

I know I'm really confusing.

She is great they have both lost a lot of weight though but I'm sure they'll regain now they're recovering. They are back together now, will be bonding with Harvey next week :)

My piggies dont really snuggle either

I know I'm really confusing.

She is great they have both lost a lot of weight though but I'm sure they'll regain now they're recovering. They are back together now, will be bonding with Harvey next week :)

My piggies dont really snuggle either

Oh best of luck for next week. What an ordeal you had. Hope they all get together for you easily!

:love:

guineapig poo, dog poo, megazorb, hay, straw, fleeces, inco pads, c&c cages sheds, runs, hutches, rabbits, guineapigs, dogs, veg, pellets, herbs, grass, littertrays and vet trips....... IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!

I want to find it!!!

If anybody finds my life, would you be kind enough to send it to me via PM? :shock:

Back