• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anybody know of any mini lop does in rescue? **sorted** U/D P96 she's home!!

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Preferably Northern England to make life easier :wave:

She wouldn't have to be a mini lop but I think Elijah would prefer a small companion (He's about 9 months, neutered, vaccinated etc), preferably also similar age to him but that's also negotiable.

There seems to be a lot more bucks available than does at the moment :roll:

PICT3462.jpg

This is Elijah - prospective husbun :love::love:

Last edited:
I'm sure you will find one close to home but Alice in Glos has so many buns(mostly towards the 100 mark)-I'm sure there must be a mini-lop doe amongst them-try a pm to her ( aliceechamberlain) if you have no luck with local rescues.-sue:wave:

Last edited:
They had one at Bunny Burrows but there was no interest in her and so Gwen has kept her and bonded her with her 3 legged boy 'Fielding'.

This was her.
19610016.jpg

Just realised you are after a mini lop, and I've put a photo of a mini rex...sorry :oops::roll:

Last edited:
I'm sure you will find one close to home but Alice in Glos has so many buns(mostly towards the 100 mark)-I'm sure there must be a mini-lop doe amongst them-try a pm to her ( aliceechamberlain) if you have no luck with local rescues.-sue:wave:

Thanks. I will do, if I don't find one nearer. There is a 'possible' there called Tinkerbelle - she's the right sort of size and age ... she would have to have a name change though - too Tinkerbells would be too much for anyone :lol::lol:

Do Bunny Burrows list available bunnies anywhere? I looked at their website but didn't see any for adoption. I've e-mailed and waiting for a response.

They use to put them on their website but they don't anymore, sometimes you are best to ring them to see what is in. I've just thought why have I put a photo up of a mini rex you are after a mini lop. (what am I like) :roll:

No mini lops here :( Uppy eared medium bun that would fit in perfectly with you and Elijah? ;) Will keep my eyes open for you :)

ETA we have a nethie cross in at the moment, Kingsbury. Ive not listed her on here yet, shes only recently been neutered and also has dental issues :( xXx

No mini lops here :( Uppy eared medium bun that would fit in perfectly with you and Elijah? ;) Will keep my eyes open for you :)
xXx

Thanks.

The uppy eared bun - is she one uppy ear and one loppy ear? ;) ... allegedly aggressive?

is she big medium / small medium or just medium :lol::lol::lol:

... how big is Echo? She would look great with Elijah.

I haven't actually weighed Elijah but I'm guessing about 1.5kg. He's seemed nervous of the other bunnies so far but he was being transported between A and B in a carrier whenever he's met them so he may be happier in different circumstances.

I'd really like a black and tan doe (Gertrude) at Tameside but I'd be choosing her for me and not Elijah and she would be a fair bit bigger than him :? I want him to be as happy as T&R by getting the right partner for him.:love: I do keep looking at her and wondering though :?

Last edited:
:wave:
Just giving this a little bump in case anyone has a mini lop of small girl who might be a suitable wifebun for the lovely lad. :D

Thanks. I will do, if I don't find one nearer. There is a 'possible' there called Tinkerbelle - she's the right sort of size and age ... she would have to have a name change though - too Tinkerbells would be too much for anyone :lol::lol:

Were in the north east. I have a lion lop who needs a new home but unfortunately her a buck.

I really wish dad hadnt brought him home, i dont have the room for more, its killing me to see him alone when he can see and smell the bonded pair next door :cry:

Im so angry, it was :censored: irresponsible and cruel when he doesnt actually know the first thing about rabbits :evil:

hope you find a wifey for your lop soon. hes lovely! :love:

Thanks.

The uppy eared bun - is she one uppy ear and one loppy ear? ;) ... allegedly aggressive?

is she big medium / small medium or just medium :lol::lol::lol:

... how big is Echo? She would look great with Elijah.

Sorry hun, i'd missed this. Yes, you're thinking of the right bunny ;) Shes just, medium - medium :lol: Not very helpful eh? I'd estimate her to be around 2kg, shes in at the vets tomorrow for a health check so i will find out her exact weight **prays she will be lighter** :lol:

Echo has been rehomed :D She lives with Helen, RU member asgothas :) xXx

Sorry hun, i'd missed this. Yes, you're thinking of the right bunny ;) Shes just, medium - medium :lol: Not very helpful eh? I'd estimate her to be around 2kg, shes in at the vets tomorrow for a health check so i will find out her exact weight **prays she will be lighter** :lol:

Thank you, I shall be praying for the same thing :lol::lol: I realised Echo had gone after I did a search but I forgot to amend the post. My only reservation with getting a bunny from a distance is if they don't get on, I'd hate to bring a bunny (who's already had a rough time recently) all this way to find out they don't get on ... and then inevitably have to give her back :cry::cry::cry: If it wasn't for those doubts ..... *sighs*

Thank you, I shall be praying for the same thing :lol::lol: I realised Echo had gone after I did a search but I forgot to amend the post. My only reservation with getting a bunny from a distance is if they don't get on, I'd hate to bring a bunny (who's already had a rough time recently) all this way to find out they don't get on ... and then inevitably have to give her back :cry::cry::cry: If it wasn't for those doubts ..... *sighs*

Yeah, i know what you mean hun :( :( I think you ought to just move more local :lol: ;)

Hi
it might be worth contacting hannah & Stephen who have a rehoming and rescue facility in Leeds, which isn't far from you. I know they have a lot of bunnies looking for homes at the moment. Their website is updated frequently but hannah would be really helpful if you sent an email to her with an enquiry. www.campnibble.com
it is a shame the beautiful rabbit called Helen has been reserved. She could have been the one!

Last edited:
Hi
it might be worth contacting hannah & Stephen who have a rehoming and rescue facility in Leeds, which isn't far from you. I know they have a lot of bunnies looking for homes at the moment. Their website is updated frequently but hannah would be really helpful if you sent an email to her with an enquiry. Good luck. Jill

Thanks. I've kept looking at the website, earlier this evening in fact. I haven't got to ringing round yet but will start soon if I don't see one anywhere. I got one of my crew from Bunny Camp so keeping an eye there too.

I think there might be many more bunnies looking for homes than are on camp nibble's website......so it is certainly worth contacting them. I heard from hannah this evening, she said she has got lots of furries looking for loving homes at the moment.
I really hope you find a lovely wife for your beautiful boy. He is gorgeous.

Back