PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know of any mini lop does in rescue? **sorted** U/D P96 she's home!!

Bunny Buddy
20-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Preferably Northern England to make life easier :wave:

She wouldn't have to be a mini lop but I think Elijah would prefer a small companion (He's about 9 months, neutered, vaccinated etc), preferably also similar age to him but that's also negotiable.

There seems to be a lot more bucks available than does at the moment :roll:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/scratty_ru/PICT3462.jpg
This is Elijah - prospective husbun :love::love:

sdf76
20-06-2010, 03:02 PM
I'm sure you will find one close to home but Alice in Glos has so many buns(mostly towards the 100 mark)-I'm sure there must be a mini-lop doe amongst them-try a pm to her ( aliceechamberlain) if you have no luck with local rescues.-sue:wave:

Tuckerbunnies
20-06-2010, 03:06 PM
They had one at Bunny Burrows but there was no interest in her and so Gwen has kept her and bonded her with her 3 legged boy 'Fielding'.

This was her.
http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu157/buntastic/19610016.jpg

Just realised you are after a mini lop, and I've put a photo of a mini rex...sorry :oops::roll:

Bunny Buddy
20-06-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm sure you will find one close to home but Alice in Glos has so many buns(mostly towards the 100 mark)-I'm sure there must be a mini-lop doe amongst them-try a pm to her ( aliceechamberlain) if you have no luck with local rescues.-sue:wave:

Thanks. I will do, if I don't find one nearer. There is a 'possible' there called Tinkerbelle - she's the right sort of size and age ... she would have to have a name change though - too Tinkerbells would be too much for anyone :lol::lol:

Bunny Buddy
20-06-2010, 05:12 PM
They had one at Bunny Burrows but there was no interest in her

Do Bunny Burrows list available bunnies anywhere? I looked at their website but didn't see any for adoption. I've e-mailed and waiting for a response.

Tuckerbunnies
20-06-2010, 05:51 PM
Do Bunny Burrows list available bunnies anywhere? I looked at their website but didn't see any for adoption. I've e-mailed and waiting for a response.

They use to put them on their website but they don't anymore, sometimes you are best to ring them to see what is in. I've just thought why have I put a photo up of a mini rex you are after a mini lop. (what am I like) :roll:

Becky86
20-06-2010, 06:19 PM
No mini lops here :( Uppy eared medium bun that would fit in perfectly with you and Elijah? ;) Will keep my eyes open for you :)

ETA we have a nethie cross in at the moment, Kingsbury. Ive not listed her on here yet, shes only recently been neutered and also has dental issues :( xXx

Bunny Buddy
21-06-2010, 08:57 PM
No mini lops here :( Uppy eared medium bun that would fit in perfectly with you and Elijah? ;) Will keep my eyes open for you :)
xXx

Thanks.

The uppy eared bun - is she one uppy ear and one loppy ear? ;) ... allegedly aggressive?

is she big medium / small medium or just medium :lol::lol::lol:

... how big is Echo? She would look great with Elijah.

I haven't actually weighed Elijah but I'm guessing about 1.5kg. He's seemed nervous of the other bunnies so far but he was being transported between A and B in a carrier whenever he's met them so he may be happier in different circumstances.

I'd really like a black and tan doe (Gertrude) at Tameside but I'd be choosing her for me and not Elijah and she would be a fair bit bigger than him :? I want him to be as happy as T&R by getting the right partner for him.:love: I do keep looking at her and wondering though :?

Bunny Buddy
23-06-2010, 09:19 PM
:wave:
Just giving this a little bump in case anyone has a mini lop of small girl who might be a suitable wifebun for the lovely lad. :D

RampantRabbits
23-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Thanks. I will do, if I don't find one nearer. There is a 'possible' there called Tinkerbelle - she's the right sort of size and age ... she would have to have a name change though - too Tinkerbells would be too much for anyone :lol::lol:

Were in the north east. I have a lion lop who needs a new home but unfortunately her a buck.

I really wish dad hadnt brought him home, i dont have the room for more, its killing me to see him alone when he can see and smell the bonded pair next door :cry:

Im so angry, it was :censored: irresponsible and cruel when he doesnt actually know the first thing about rabbits :evil:

hope you find a wifey for your lop soon. hes lovely! :love:

Becky86
23-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Thanks.

The uppy eared bun - is she one uppy ear and one loppy ear? ;) ... allegedly aggressive?

is she big medium / small medium or just medium :lol::lol::lol:

... how big is Echo? She would look great with Elijah.

Sorry hun, i'd missed this. Yes, you're thinking of the right bunny ;) Shes just, medium - medium :lol: Not very helpful eh? I'd estimate her to be around 2kg, shes in at the vets tomorrow for a health check so i will find out her exact weight **prays she will be lighter** :lol:

Echo has been rehomed :D She lives with Helen, RU member asgothas :) xXx

Bunny Buddy
23-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Sorry hun, i'd missed this. Yes, you're thinking of the right bunny ;) Shes just, medium - medium :lol: Not very helpful eh? I'd estimate her to be around 2kg, shes in at the vets tomorrow for a health check so i will find out her exact weight **prays she will be lighter** :lol:

Thank you, I shall be praying for the same thing :lol::lol: I realised Echo had gone after I did a search but I forgot to amend the post. My only reservation with getting a bunny from a distance is if they don't get on, I'd hate to bring a bunny (who's already had a rough time recently) all this way to find out they don't get on ... and then inevitably have to give her back :cry::cry::cry: If it wasn't for those doubts ..... *sighs*

Becky86
23-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Thank you, I shall be praying for the same thing :lol::lol: I realised Echo had gone after I did a search but I forgot to amend the post. My only reservation with getting a bunny from a distance is if they don't get on, I'd hate to bring a bunny (who's already had a rough time recently) all this way to find out they don't get on ... and then inevitably have to give her back :cry::cry::cry: If it wasn't for those doubts ..... *sighs*

Yeah, i know what you mean hun :( :( I think you ought to just move more local :lol: ;)

Bunny Buddy
23-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Yeah, i know what you mean hun :( :( I think you ought to just move more local :lol: ;)

Nah, I need to stay near the bunny vet. ... the one that takes deep breaths when she sees Tinkerbell :lol::lol::lol:

Septanest
23-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Hi
it might be worth contacting hannah & Stephen who have a rehoming and rescue facility in Leeds, which isn't far from you. I know they have a lot of bunnies looking for homes at the moment. Their website is updated frequently but hannah would be really helpful if you sent an email to her with an enquiry. www.campnibble.com
it is a shame the beautiful rabbit called Helen has been reserved. She could have been the one!

Bunny Buddy
23-06-2010, 09:56 PM
Hi
it might be worth contacting hannah & Stephen who have a rehoming and rescue facility in Leeds, which isn't far from you. I know they have a lot of bunnies looking for homes at the moment. Their website is updated frequently but hannah would be really helpful if you sent an email to her with an enquiry. Good luck. Jill

Thanks. I've kept looking at the website, earlier this evening in fact. I haven't got to ringing round yet but will start soon if I don't see one anywhere. I got one of my crew from Bunny Camp so keeping an eye there too.

jazzywoo
23-06-2010, 10:00 PM
you could try here they might have one
http://www.bunnyburrows.btik.com/p_Home.ikml
ann x

Septanest
23-06-2010, 10:03 PM
I think there might be many more bunnies looking for homes than are on camp nibble's website......so it is certainly worth contacting them. I heard from hannah this evening, she said she has got lots of furries looking for loving homes at the moment.
I really hope you find a lovely wife for your beautiful boy. He is gorgeous.

Bunny Buddy
23-06-2010, 10:25 PM
it is a shame the beautiful rabbit called Helen has been reserved. She could have been the one!

Helen could have been the one - I love harlequins and she is as beautiful as they come :love::love:

Bunster Mummy
24-06-2010, 08:24 AM
Hiya, if you contact Gwen at Bunny Burrows in Richmond, she may have a girl who needs a mummy and daddy to love her xxx

Bunny Buddy
24-06-2010, 08:40 AM
Hiya, if you contact Gwen at Bunny Burrows in Richmond, she may have a girl who needs a mummy and daddy to love her xxx

I emailed her a few days ago. I'll start my ringing round soon.

It's typical there's been quite a few mini lop does on RR in the last couple of months, now I start looking properly there's none (or only already bonded etc).

Becca24
24-06-2010, 09:04 AM
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=19968

I know this is prob too far for you, but I love this little girl. :love: So pretty! I had my eye on her for myself but another bun came up under different circumstances.

Bunny Buddy
24-06-2010, 10:51 AM
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=19968

I know this is prob too far for you, but I love this little girl. :love: So pretty!

She's gorgeous :love::love: There's quite a few beatiful young does at the same place too. All medium but I might have to consider 'medium' soon. Thanks for the link but I'm hopeful of finding someone close if I keep looking.

poppymoon
24-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Sorry you're having no luck. th think mini lop does are very rare now so maybe elijah should move to south staffs and be a friend for esme as the colour contrasts well and his name begins with e.
PerfIk!

Bunny Buddy
24-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Sorry you're having no luck. th think mini lop does are very rare now so maybe elijah should move to south staffs and be a friend for esme as the colour contrasts well and his name begins with e.
PerfIk!

You might want to wrap his feetsies with some sound proofing at night-time though. He might be small but his thumps are the envy of big rabbits :lol::lol:

pigsforlife
24-06-2010, 11:09 AM
I am having the opposite problem!

At the moment there are heaps of does but no bucks (including 3 gorgeous lop x nethies girlies!!). Buuuttt, I have just been told that these 3 lop x nethie girls have 2 brothers! :D :love: :love: Have to wait 3 weeks though cause they have not been nuetered yet (have an appointment for the snip in 2.5 weeks time). One of them is an otter and the other white with orange spots - and they have helicopter ears! Im in :love:. Sorry for hijacking your thread, I am so excited!

Good Luck! It will work out in the end. I have been waiting 2 weeks for a suitable buck to even come into a rescue, so another 3 is nothing!!

Bunny Buddy
24-06-2010, 11:13 AM
One of them is an otter and the other white with orange spots - and they have helicopter ears! Im in :love:. Sorry for hijacking your thread, I am so excited!

Good Luck! It will work out in the end. I have been waiting 2 weeks for a suitable buck to even come into a rescue, so another 3 is nothing!!

No wonder you are excited those bunnies sound wonderful :love::love:

It's funny, when I'm not actually looking for a bunny and bunnies are posted in Rabbits in Needs I fall head-over-heels at least once a week :roll: She's out there somewhere though ... I just need to find her.

kayj
24-06-2010, 12:37 PM
I only have a bonded pair, sorry:?

Bunny Buddy
24-06-2010, 12:44 PM
I only have a bonded pair, sorry:?

:wave: Thanks anyway, if one comes your way in the near future Elijah may still be looking :)

Sky-O
24-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Its a shanme Flare decided tyo be a boy otherwise he may have been perfect because he's a small lop cross.

kayj
24-06-2010, 12:49 PM
I have a very small black nethie cross female that as just been neutered if that is of interest:D

Fluffers
24-06-2010, 12:50 PM
I've emailed Jill (Honeybunny) and asked if she has a bun suitable or knows of one waiting to come in (she usually has a waiting list :roll:)

KarenM
24-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Just giving this a little bump in case anyone has a mini lop of small girl who might be a suitable wifebun for the lovely lad. :D

If I ever decide to give Bubbles up (as if :lol::lol::lol:) she's yours. ;);) I hope you find that special somebunny soon.

Mrs Ord
24-06-2010, 01:15 PM
The last three are all little single ladies. I love Lady she is stunning and friendly too which is a bonus. They're not mini lops but when your that pretty does it matter?

http://www.nrsarescue.org/rabbits1.html

Fluffers
24-06-2010, 01:18 PM
The last three are all little single ladies. I love Lady she is stunning and friendly too which is a bonus. They're not mini lops but when your that pretty does it matter?

http://www.nrsarescue.org/rabbits1.html

Lady is just :love::love:

poppymoon
24-06-2010, 01:36 PM
You might want to wrap his feetsies with some sound proofing at night-time though. He might be small but his thumps are the envy of big rabbits :lol::lol:

no problem - i'll learn to knit:D

Mrs Ord
24-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Lady is just :love::love:

Isn't she!!! I would love her but four is my definate limit. I would actualy love a LOT more but it would mean taking space and time away from the four I have and its not fair on them.

honeybunny
24-06-2010, 02:37 PM
We don't have any mini lops but we do have the small and placid Moomin:love:
She is going to be speyed next week and was one of the Elkesley bunnies

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/Thumpinbun/Moomina.jpg

She really is very pretty :) and smaller than she looks in these pics

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/Thumpinbun/Moomin.jpg

Becca24
24-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Aww she is pretty!!! I thought she was a g/pig at first glance :lol:

Mrs Ord
24-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Aww she is pretty!!! I thought she was a g/pig at first glance :lol:

She does look like a piggie doesn't she bless :lol:

poppymoon
24-06-2010, 04:19 PM
:shock: moomin:love:

*lily*
24-06-2010, 04:25 PM
:shock: moomin:love:

I know, isn't she gorgeous :love:

Fluffers
24-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Bless her, she is a proper little fluffer!! :lol::love:

Jenova
24-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Have you tried BARC? bunny madhouse and mopsmum. They're North East. :)

Bunny Buddy
24-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Thanks for all the info/suggestions folks, it's really appreciated. I haven't the 'head space' for this at the mo as Artie has been admitted at the vets today and I can't think about anything other than my baby at the mo, but just to say I'm not ignoring the posts here

KarenM
09-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Bump. :D Any luck yet Alison?

I was browsing RR this morning (as you do, even when you're not looking to adopt :angel: :oops:) and came across this little beauty. Connie (http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=20238) :love::love:

She's too far for you and Elijah, but not far at all from me. Eeeeeeep, I must resist...... :lol::lol:

Becca24
09-07-2010, 02:21 PM

I was browsing RR this morning (as you do, even when you're not looking to adopt :angel: :oops:) and came across this little beauty. Connie (http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=20238) :love::love:

She's too far for you and Elijah, but not far at all from me. Eeeeeeep, I must resist...... :lol::lol:

I was looking at her the other day, she is sooooo gorgeous! :love::love:

Bunny Buddy
09-07-2010, 10:32 PM

She's too far for you and Elijah, but not far at all from me. Eeeeeeep, I must resist...... :lol:

I've kept looking but just 'looking' and not got round to making enquiries... I got cold feet again about "6" after Artie's spell in hospital.... I needed to see the right little face to inspire me. It's funny over the last couple of years I seem to see a bunny every other week that I "must have" and I haven't seen any like that since I've been looking for her. :roll: (On Elijah's behalf, of course ;)) .... I have seen Connie:love:but I wouldn't want to put her through the jouney, it's just not fair, such a shame she's so far way :(

Whilst Artie was at his 'health spa' I brought Elijah into his territory and let him have a wander and to meet Esme. They were quite interested in each other and he didn't look as tiny as I thought he would with her - obviously smaller but not miniscule. He also coped well with jumping onto the NIC grid shelves 1 grid high, which I had thought would be tricky for getting the right height for a dwarf lop and a mini lop sharing....... so if I'm to consider a dwarf lop for his wife ....

*drum roll*

I've decided to introduce him to Esme when I have a week off at the end of July :shock: I'm *probably* just going to try them two and not a trio. I'm working on the theory that Artie will be hump crazy every time he is separated from companion(s) and reunited so at the moment I'm just going to keep him next to the others ... if that works out. If it goes pearshaped then we will need a companion for whoever is single at the end of all this ... I might of course see a doe I can't resist in the meantime :? When Esme had her myxi jab on Thurs her "Auntie Frances" asked if Elijah had stayed and had he got a companion - I explained the situation and she asked if I wanted her to be on the look out for someone suitable :lol::lol:.. not that she knew it was a dangerous question or anything :oops::oops::lol:

(There is a "Bubbles" on Preloved only 10 miles away... only about 10 weeks old and someone has got bored of her.:cry: "in orange and white colour" as if it's a garment or something :( I'm tempted to get her and turn her life around but Elijah would have a longer wait for companionship if I did that... I'm supposed to be working in his interest.... I can't stop thinking about the little poppet though :()

KarenM
09-07-2010, 10:45 PM
(There is a "Bubbles" on Preloved only 10 miles away... only about 10 weeks old and someone has got bored of her.:cry: "in orange and white colour" as if it's a garment or something :( I'm tempted to get her and turn her life around but Elijah would have a longer wait for companionship if I did that... I'm supposed to be working in his interest.... I can't stop thinking about the little poppet though :()

:cry::cry::cry: Poor little Bubbles. They must only have had her for about two weeks at most. :( Everybody needs a Bubbles in orange and white colour. ;) A friend for Artie later on maybe.... :angel:

*gulp* Did you mention the 'B' word again? :shock: I hope it turns out to be a match made in heaven. :love:

Bunny Buddy
09-07-2010, 11:05 PM
:cry::cry::cry: Poor little Bubbles. They must only have had her for about two weeks at most. :( Everybody needs a Bubbles in orange and white colour. ;) A friend for Artie later on maybe.... :angel:

*gulp* Did you mention the 'B' word again? :shock: I hope it turns out to be a match made in heaven. :love:

The seller of the "mini lop in orange and white colour" originally said she was "four weeks old", I bought full Preloved membership so I could quiz her. She didn't answer she just offered to do me a deal and sell me a grey lionhead as well :shock::shock: I remember the lionhead being offered when he was eight weeks old , she hadn't got enough time for him, for goodness sake! (I'm sure she isn't a breeder, just someone flaky). There is a picture of the lionhead tonight and he looks handsome and healthy so I'm trying worry about them. From timescales/ages, it would seem she's got the mini lop whilst trying to sell the other that she hasn't got time for :? I can't weigh it up and I need to stop looking :roll: The mini lop (description only) is exactly what I'd set out to find bar being too young to be spayed yet.

Yes, I mentioned the "B" word :shock::shock: Esme and Elijah would actually look really good together as he has the light markings in the same places as her. I hope it works out and Artie can stay bonded to me but also get rabbit companionship, if it works.

KarenM
09-07-2010, 11:14 PM
She didn't answer she just offered to do me a deal and sell me a grey lionhead as well :shock::shock:

:shock::shock: Oh my! :roll: It's a toughie; I'd like to say I would be hard-hearted and not help her by taking her 'impulse purchases' off her hands, but of course that's not always so easy to do. :( (Especially when she's called Bubbles!!)

lildebs
09-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Preferably Northern England to make life easier :wave:

She wouldn't have to be a mini lop but I think Elijah would prefer a small companion (He's about 9 months, neutered, vaccinated etc), preferably also similar age to him but that's also negotiable.

There seems to be a lot more bucks available than does at the moment :roll:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/scratty_ru/PICT3462.jpg
This is Elijah - prospective husbun :love::love:

:wave: Sorry but no does available, BUT I can suggest you GIVE HIM TO ME, he and Oscar bun can share Bella ;) :lol:

:love::love:

blue_vix
09-07-2010, 11:44 PM
http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1032729040/fbf9729b.html

shes not free but shes cute and in the north. if she hasn't gone they might give her away

http://www.bunniehouse.com/rabbitsneedinghomes.htm

Bunny Buddy
17-07-2010, 02:30 PM
** sorted ** :shock::shock:

(the indecisive one made a decision!!)

*goes of to tell Elijah the news*

:D:D:D:D

Bunny Buddy
17-07-2010, 02:32 PM
:wave: Sorry but no does available, BUT I can suggest you GIVE HIM TO ME, he and Oscar bun can share Bella ;) :lol:

:love::love:

Ha ha, nice try.

Actually, I think he's been trying to visit you as he has absconded from his pen twice this week. (He had a map of the M65 in his paw :?)

lildebs
17-07-2010, 05:47 PM
yes that's right I sent the directions to his private residence. ;) :lol::lol:

Bunnyaddict
17-07-2010, 06:37 PM
** sorted ** :shock::shock:

(the indecisive one made a decision!!)

*goes of to tell Elijah the news*

:D:D:D:D

:) That's fab news :D

antigone
17-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Pictures please! :wave:

Tracy
17-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Brilliant news. :D

I bet Elijah can't wait. :love::love:

Bunny Buddy
17-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Pictures please! :wave:

:wave: Yeah, pictures please :lol::lol:

;)

KarenM
17-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Never mind going off to tell Elijah the news..... we need to know!!!! :lol::lol:

Bunny Buddy
17-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Never mind going off to tell Elijah the news..... we need to know!!!! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::wave:

I picked up on a thread where the 'Kirkby Crew' were saying Polly wanted to take a likkle bunneh home last week but had to resist... everybody who has met her loves her and she's a little sweety :love: I think from what I've been told she is magpie harlequin mini lop, though I haven't seen pictures yet (hint, hint ;). About five months old and pocket-sized. Getting quite excited now I've committed myself :D:D A convoy is being arranged (bit worrying though since she's pocket-sized :lol::lol:)

KarenM
17-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Awwwww. :love::love::love: She sounds lovely.

Come on Kirkby ladies - we need a piccy fix. ;):lol: Bunny won't be going via Denise's will she? She might never leave there. :shock: :lol:

Bunny Buddy
17-07-2010, 08:06 PM

Come on Kirkby ladies - we need a piccy fix. ;):lol: Bunny won't be going via Denise's will she? She might never leave there. :shock: :lol:

She's very likely to be staying over at her Auntie Denise's ;)

KarenM
17-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Eeeek!

How exciting though. I bet Elijah can't wait. Have you told your mum? :lol:

Bunny Buddy
17-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Eeeek!

How exciting though. I bet Elijah can't wait. Have you told your mum? :lol:

No. I haven't worked out what to do there. I have kept saying he can't live on his own and she agrees but don't know if she's worked out that that means I'd be getting him a companion. I had thought of bonding him with Esme but I don't want to isolate Artie. Artie and Esme are okay as they are, though I'm hoping to have the courage to attmept to bond them again :? Elijah has also escaped a pen 2 NIC grids high a few times which Artie and Esme don't get out of so it makes it difficult for me to keep him with them as I have them now. I to and fro from this room all the time striding the barriers and don't want to change the set up... so, the only real option is to get Elijah settled with his own companion.

I'm planning at the mo to just disappear and turn up with a really cute bunny and let her disapprove if she dare....followed by much cooing no doubt :lol::lol: I might drop the odd hint in the next week or so :lol::lol::lol: Or I could just train bunneh to hide when my mum pops round :?

KarenM
17-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Or I could just train bunneh to hide when my mum pops round :?

Yeah, I'd go with that option. ^^^^ :lol::lol::lol:

antigone
17-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Fingers crossed for the little girl xxx
She's gorgeous! :love::love::love::love::love:
I wish I had pictures. :(

Bunny Buddy
17-07-2010, 08:58 PM
I wish I had pictures. :(

No matter, I don't think Elijah is too bothered as long as she's dinky, and doesn't eat faster than he does:lol:. I'm not going to attempt a name though until I've seen a picture or met her.

antigone
17-07-2010, 09:07 PM
No matter, I don't think Elijah is too bothered as long as she's dinky, and doesn't eat faster than he does:lol:. I'm not going to attempt a name though until I've seen a picture or met her.

I'm not sure about this! :lol:

Tracy
17-07-2010, 09:17 PM

I was at Kirkby yesterday, but unfortunately didn't take my camera or my phone :roll:. I've had a difficult week looking after a poorly bunny (not one of mine) so didn't give it a thought until I came to feed Little Miss Minilop and then I remembered that I was supposed to be getting a pic.

If you think of the prettiest and sweetest bunny you have ever seen, then this is what she is like. I can honestly say that she is the most beautiful little thing that I have ever seen. :love::love::love::love:

She will be going via Denise......maybe we will have to have a change of plan. ;)

She'll also be going via me, I've managed to resist so far but my willpower might crumble too. :lol:

Bunnyaddict
17-07-2010, 10:13 PM

:oops::oops::oops: Am I that predictable? :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

I promise you the little lady will make it to Alison - because I know what a fab home she will going to :D :love:

When she arrives with me Alison, I will send you some piccies :)

Bunny Buddy
17-07-2010, 10:43 PM
When she arrives with me Alison, I will send you some piccies :)

:wave: Thanksies. I'm really looking forward to her in her own right now rather than just seeing her as a way of making Elijah happy :D Sounds like I've gone from thinking I'd never find a mini lop doe to hitting the jackpot. Thank you so much, I would probably have chickened out again without your help. :oops::oops:

MissMinnie
18-07-2010, 07:37 AM
Sounds like a lucky bunny has got a lovely new home lined up! How many will you be up now then? 6?

KarenM
18-07-2010, 07:47 AM
:oops::oops::oops: Am I that predictable? :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Of course not. :angel: :lol::lol::lol:

Bunny sounds absolutely adorable. :love:

Bunny Buddy
18-07-2010, 09:24 AM
Sounds like a lucky bunny has got a lovely new home lined up! How many will you be up now then? 6?

:wave: Thank you. Yeah, she's number six. I decided a while ago six was my limit mainly for emotional reasons.

I'd still like to be able to foster one or two occasionally as well though, after she's settled.

Bunny Buddy
22-07-2010, 10:26 PM
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll49/DeniseDevoto/DSCF5093.jpg

Grace?
Eloise?
Little Dot?

:D:D:D

Sarah.J
22-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Awwww!!!!!!!!!!! :love: You got her! She was one of my favourites at Kirkby :love::love::love: She's so gorgeous!!!

Bunny Buddy
22-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Awwww!!!!!!!!!!! :love: You got her! She was one of my favourites at Kirkby :love::love::love: She's so gorgeous!!!

She's with her Auntie Denise at the moment.... being treated like royalty :love::love:

KarenM
22-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Squeeeeeee. :love::love::love: Now I can see why everybody loves her. :love:

Bunny Buddy
22-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Squeeeeeee. :love::love::love: Now I can see why everybody loves her. :love:

Is that a name suggestion :? I know I said unusual ..... but :?

:lol::lol:

KarenM
22-07-2010, 10:44 PM
:lol::lol::lol: I'm sure a name like that would go down well at the vet. ;)

helgalush
22-07-2010, 10:46 PM
She is beautiful!!! :love::love: I dont think I have seen a grey and white harli before. She is lovely.

I like Little Dot for her.

Bunnyaddict
22-07-2010, 10:50 PM
She's with her Auntie Denise at the moment.... being treated like royalty :love::love:

She's a little princess Alison :love::love::love:

I tell you she has another two foot here called Uncle Mark wrapped round her little paws!!! :lol: :love:

I have to say we've affectionately called her Little Dot because she's so diddy :oops: :love: She is the most adorable little girl :love:

KarenM
22-07-2010, 10:51 PM
I can't think of any names as I just keep thinking what an incredibly cute couple these two are going to make. :love::love:

Sarah.J
22-07-2010, 11:02 PM

Oops :oops: Haha all girl rabbits think they should be treated like princesses :lol: "Human slave... where are my craisans!? oh.. and my towel needs fluffing"

KoShiatar
23-07-2010, 08:02 AM
She's a Grace! And she's beautiful. That color pattern is rare.

Tracy
23-07-2010, 12:46 PM
I think everyone who sees her just falls in love with her. She melts your heart. :love::love::love:

When she first arrived I knew she wouldn't be at Kirkby for too long. :D

I'm so glad that she has found such a lovely forever home. :D

Mrs Ord
23-07-2010, 01:15 PM
Lilly : "mammy why iz my photeez on the puter?"

MissMinnie
23-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Have you got her home yet or is she still visiting people on route? Looks lovely. :love::love:

Bunnyaddict
23-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Have you got her home yet or is she still visiting people on route? Looks lovely. :love::love:

This little lady is still with us at the moment - we're trying to finalise arrangements to take her up to Alison - hopefully won't be too long before she meets the very handsome Elijah :) :love:

Although Uncle Mark is getting more smitten each day!!! :lol: :love:

Bunny Buddy
23-07-2010, 11:16 PM
This little lady is still with us at the moment - we're trying to finalise arrangements to take her up to Alison - hopefully won't be too long before she meets the very handsome Elijah :) :love:

Could be a while before they are bonded. I spoke to the nurses at HB's vets and they said that does could be spayed earlier than 6 months if there is a strong reason but otherwise would want to stick to the 6 months. So, we will have to wait another 3 - 4 weeks for that, 2 weeks recovery time and then ....

In the meantime, I will make sure I set up hutches opposite each other though so they can be company without being proper companions.

Thanks for taking such good care of her. :love::love:

KarenM
24-07-2010, 09:25 AM

Uh oh. :shock: :lol::lol: And to think it was Denise I was worried about. ;) :lol::lol::lol:

antigone
24-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Could be a while before they are bonded. I spoke to the nurses at HB's vets and they said that does could be spayed earlier than 6 months if there is a strong reason but otherwise would want to stick to the 6 months. So, we will have to wait another 3 - 4 weeks for that, 2 weeks recovery time and then ....

In the meantime, I will make sure I set up hutches opposite each other though so they can be company without being proper companions.

Thanks for taking such good care of her. :love::love:

Good luck convincing uncle Mark to give her up!:lol::wave:

Bunnyaddict
24-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Uh oh. :shock: :lol::lol: And to think it was Denise I was worried about. ;) :lol::lol::lol:

:oops::oops::oops::lol::lol::lol: I tell you Mark is sometimes worse than me Karen!!! :love:

Good luck convincing uncle Mark to give her up!:lol::wave:

:lol::lol: He will be able to let her go Poly because he knows what a fab home she's going to :D :love:

Bunny Buddy
31-07-2010, 04:37 PM
She's finally home :wave:

Thank you to all who cuddled, fed her and cleaned her out at Kirkby.
Thanks to Auntie Tracy for the first part of the bunny run,
To Auntie Denise and Uncle Mark for taking her under your wings for a couple of weeks and sharing your narnas with her :lol: And thanks again to Auntie Denise for the last part of the bunny run today.

She's settling in in Elijah's hutch whilst he's in his indoor digs. In the next couple of days with all the construction work going on I'm hoping to get them next to each other in the aviary... by the end of the week anyway.

She keeps running away when I appear then a few seconds later venturing out. She's had quite a bit of hay and a few dandelion leaves. :love::love:

Bunnyaddict
31-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Awwwwww glad to know she is settling in Alison :) :love:

We're missing her in the kitchen already :( Who's Mark going to share is morning narna with now? :lol:

I am just so pleased you have offered this tiny little lady a wonderful home :love: Can't wait to see more pics of her & especially when she meets her husbun Elijah :) :love:

Thank you again for giving a Kirkby bunny a home :)

lildebs
31-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Aaaaw lovely...but can't seem to find where you posted the pic? :p

sdf76
31-07-2010, 06:40 PM

Its on thread no 77 -sue:wave:

Bunny Buddy
31-07-2010, 09:56 PM

:lol::lol: I haven't got any new pictures today as she's still quite wary. Pictures will follow though when she's more confident.

KarenM
31-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Awwwww, welcome to your new home little one. :love::love: Any ideas on a name yet Alison?

And what does your mum think? :D :lol:

antigone
31-07-2010, 11:11 PM
I'm so glad she's with you! :D
Well done for giving her a home!

Suzanne
31-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Aww I must have missed this. She's gorgeous :love: Glad she's found a lovely home :D:D

MissMinnie
31-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Fantastic!!! I would thoroughly recommend the bunnies at Kirkby, mine are superb. Hope she settles in nicely. :love::love:

Bunny Buddy
01-08-2010, 09:20 AM
Awwwww, welcome to your new home little one. :love::love: Any ideas on a name yet Alison?

And what does your mum think? :D :lol:

No name yet, she remains 'Little Dot' until further notice, open to suggestions :D:D

As for the second question, :? I need to confess yet. She seems to have the impression she's a foster bunny :?

Becky86
01-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Awwwh :love: How did i miss about little dot?! Ive been away for far too long obviously! Shes gorgeous :love: Shes a very lucky little girl! xx

Tracy
01-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Awwwwww glad 'Little Dot' is home. :love: Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of your gorgeous little girl.

I'm so glad that she has found such a wonderful home. :D