• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie and Gracie again

Grace65

Warren Veteran
IMG_0432.jpg

Did they bond easily?

I havent even tried yet :oops:

Obviously they are still post neuter its only been 2 and a half weeks since they were both done so its far too early to tell.

Im just letting them be together but only while under supervision i think charlie is still a bit hormonal so i dont want him humping grace or upsetting her.
Im just playing it by ear, although they seem to like one another, i wouldnt leave them alone yet, no way :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL I think you should bite the bullet and leave them together, they seem to be enjoying each others company :D

Course he will, he's a bloke :roll:

LMAO its just that i dont want her upset and scared of him, she seems fine but i would hate it if he was relentless and wont leave her alone and it all backfires or am i being too protective? xx

I'm sure they'll make a beautiful couple. :love:

My female rabbit Akpo humps Alfie more often than he tries with her, infact she usually runs away when he tries it :lol: (Don't worry they have both been 'done')

I'm sure they'll make a beautiful couple. :love:

My female rabbit Akpo humps Alfie more often than he tries with her, infact she usually runs away when he tries it :lol: (Don't worry they have both been 'done')

Shes still post neuter and im a bit scared she might be a bit sore and he might hurt her, what should i do?
i wouldnt be confident enough to leave them alone during the night incase he tries it on and she gets fed up and hurt. xxxxx

Back