• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

t.shirt bandage?

Can anyone explain to me how i can use a t.shirt as a bandage to prevent my bun getting at her stitches after her spey. She cant have it untill august but id like to be prepared in advance. :)

Thanks

I've not used a t-shirt, but we used a sock for my ickle nethie, I cut out holes for each of her legs, and one for her bum so she could still pee/poo/eat morning poo, you could make something similar even out of an old sleeve depending on how big your bun is :)

it looked like this

SAM_0672.jpg

and it worked really well, and she had more stitches than a normal spay would have due to her having her emergency c section at the same time :(,

I've not used a t-shirt, but we used a sock for my ickle nethie, I cut out holes for each of her legs, and one for her bum so she could still pee/poo/eat morning poo, you could make something similar even out of an old sleeve depending on how big your bun is :)

it looked like this

SAM_0672.jpg

and it worked really well, and she had more stitches than a normal spay would have due to her having her emergency c section at the same time :(,

aww she looks sooooo cute in her little 'outfit'!

Scamp had a newborn babygrow when he had his tummy op, you could prehaps get a smaller size depending on the size of your bun?

scampvest.jpg

it looked like this

SAM_0672.jpg

:wave: thanks sdf76 :)

...she looks totally thrilled with that getup! :lol: shes soooo not impressed! but thats a really good idea. I did wonder how a t.shirt would be small enough for my bun. Shes supposed to be a nethie but i think shes a x, she has longer ears and pointier features than my other nethie, Marley.

Thanks for that :)

:wave: thanks sdf76 :)

...she looks totally thrilled with that getup! :lol: shes soooo not impressed! but thats a really good idea. I did wonder how a t.shirt would be small enough for my bun. Shes supposed to be a nethie but i think shes a x, she has longer ears and pointier features than my other nethie, Marley.

Thanks for that :)

yeah she wasn't best pleased, but she was still quite weak there to :(, she had been through alot, but it really was a life saver, if she had got any infection without it I wouldn't have her today :(, I'm lucky that I do have her as it is after what she went through :(

Back