• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing...

Domino27

Mama Doe
Padfoot...aka Leo :)

P1010111.jpg

P1010110.jpg

b9116050.jpg

and when he met his potential mrs to be:

26897116.jpg

P1010107.jpg

9e02ef7b.jpg

I tried bonding them yesterday but he was humping her every minute and she couldn't even move without him pouncing on her so after an hour even I was traumatised for her and I decided to go the slow route i.e wait until he's been neutered a little longer (only been 2 weeks now) and swap hutches, food bowls etc etc and then start again. She was very interested in him, he is larger than she is anyway, and only stomped her legs, there was no fighting at all. He keeps honking even at me so I think time and patience is the best option!!! I'll try again in a few weeks when I actually have more than one day off work and can watch them over night.

Any advice will be welcome...

Mine have only been neutered a few weeks too and have been running around together all day, but charlie just tried to hump gracie (as to be expected) so i just seperated them, its far too early anyway but they do seem to really like each other.

Your buns are gorgeous :love: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwh :love::love::love: He is so stunning. So glad hes settled :love: I'd leave the bonding for another few weeks until his hormones have totally calmed down ;) xXx

Thank-you!

Yeah I'm leaving the bonding for a good few weeks, my next three days off aren't until 3 weeks so going to try again then! I'm just far too impatient... :D

He doesn't like being picked up either, kicks out after a few minutes, however I've stuck on and we had lots of picking up today with treats after to show him it's not so bad. He's sooo different to Dom who will quite happily be picked up and done whatever to...maybe that's why she's so submissive because I've made her that way...:shock:

Thank-you!

Yeah I'm leaving the bonding for a good few weeks, my next three days off aren't until 3 weeks so going to try again then! I'm just far too impatient... :D

He doesn't like being picked up either, kicks out after a few minutes, however I've stuck on and we had lots of picking up today with treats after to show him it's not so bad. He's sooo different to Dom who will quite happily be picked up and done whatever to...maybe that's why she's so submissive because I've made her that way...:shock:

I think he was a very spoilt free range house bunny at Wendys, i guess he used to do whatever he wanted too :lol: Im sure he'll get used to the new lifestyle soon :love: Has he taken ok to being outdoors? xXx

I think he was a very spoilt free range house bunny at Wendys, i guess he used to do whatever he wanted too :lol: Im sure he'll get used to the new lifestyle soon :love: Has he taken ok to being outdoors? xXx

:lol: yeah he did have a good time there. He's got the new hutch so he's fine outside, found him waiting for his breakfast this morning as she does (nose through the bars). I didn't realise he was so hairy! :shock:

new pics :)

Slowly getting there, we're now flopping together and he's not as grunty but still very very excitable whenever I go to get him out...PLUS we're on the move with handling too, he only struggles a little now before realising it's not so bad...the treat afterwards works too :0)

P1010116.jpg

P1010117.jpg

Back