• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i think i am being sulked at!!!!

we have always had a rug in our living room and mylo chews it all the time even when i stop him, he just ignores me. i have just removed the rug and now mylo keeps coming upto me giving his unimpressed face and wont go on the floor, he also keeps jumpin on me and kissin me, i think hes trying to get around me so i bring it back. we are going to buy a new rug today with no carpet pile on which he hopefully wont chew!

Bless him - bunnys are brilliant sulkers - mine always turn their back on me too when they do it!

ive put him away now and hes decided to throw his food bowl around his cage!

I really hope he doesnt chew a new rug if we get one today! we have laminate flooring and he doesnt seem to like it at all even though he normally walks on it just not as much! little wimp!

yeh i feel really bad! he was sat on the cushions on the chair lettin me stroke him and whenever i stopped he nibbled my shoulder, cheeky little mylo!

Back