• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns like different people different amounts?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Just wondering who elses bunnehs are awkward!
Charlie LOVES me, he's always following me around and wanting cuddles.

Took him for a run downstairs earlier and mams boyfriend turned up and walked straight over to Charlie and gave him a fuss, Charlie sat there happily. My mam tried and he ran off :lol: She tried again... He ran off. Then her boyfriend went to stroke him again, and he sat there happily again... And then ran from my mam AGAIN :lol:
Then had no problem with my picking him up to come back upstairs.
I find it quite funny that he's so fussy, but my mams starting to feel hated. You'd think he'd like her at the moment as she fed him last night AND gave him extra food this morning :lol:

yup Sooty loves everyone apart from my mum - everytime my mums round - Sooty she is nowhere to be seen - the minute shes gone she will come out :lol::lol::lol:

Shes always been like that since we had her at a month old - wierd

Delly loves me and my mum. Oggie isn't that massively keen on anyone apart from Delly and moi :love:. Delila is just a little hussy - anyone who gives her food and she will go home with you :roll::lol:

Sorrel used to rub herself all over my housemate Matt - maybe she knew he was allergic to rabbits :? :lol:

Other than that they love everyone equally, until they realise someone has no food/is unwilling to give noserubs, then they lose interest :lol:

Sorrel used to rub herself all over my housemate Matt - maybe she knew he was allergic to rabbits :? :lol:

Other than that they love everyone equally, until they realise someone has no food/is unwilling to give noserubs, then they lose interest :lol:

:lol:! Awwwh what a little plotter she was! :love::lol:

Back