• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh George.... what have you done now!?

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
George is still such a naughty bunny! :roll:

He has now tried to eat my brothers laptop charger lead! :shock: Gladly he didnt go through it far enough to hurt him :roll:
And we have just found out... trying to order pizza :oops: that our phones dont work :? George has eaten the wire for that too!! :shock: :(

I have no idea how long its been like that :oops: because i dont really use the home phone! i know it was working Tuesday.... :roll:

Looks like ill be buying my parents a new phone :roll:

Naughty George!!

He will soon be able to go outside to join the others! i think next week may be the start of the bonding... his wound has healed rather nicely :D

Please behave George... just a little while longer :love:

:lol: little monkey, gracie has chewed through mine twice now, plus everything else i have, its all covered up with tape :) xxxxxxx

I hide all wires from him... but my brothers o/h was on his laptop so had the lead across the room! so it surves them right really.. :lol: just glad i stopped him before he hurt himself.

But with the phone wires he keeps getting behind the sofa where i have hid them! :censored: :roll: and everytime i was out of the room i think he must have gone and had a munch :roll:

I hide all wires from him... but my brothers o/h was on his laptop so had the lead across the room! so it surves them right really.. :lol: just glad i stopped him before he hurt himself.

But with the phone wires he keeps getting behind the sofa where i have hid them! :censored: :roll: and everytime i was out of the room i think he must have gone and had a munch :roll:

Snap as soon as i hide ours gracie finds them!
wonder if they have a radar which detects wires? xxx

Back