• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Robert wants to thank you...

Gertie

Mama Doe
For your support! His left eye is swelling again and the ulcer thingy still needs constant attention, his dewlap and chin are bald and he's still receiving treatment for the abscess in his jaw, but he is eating for two! :D

"My bowl is empty, Mummy"

Trust me, this boy is so gorgeous when he's not all bald around one eye and his dewlap. :love:

:love::love: you are such a good boy Robert! Wait until Aunty Jenefina sees this she will be so proud of you :D And you look gorgeous even when you're poorly, bet you're even more beautiful when you're not ;) xxx

:love::love: you are such a good boy Robert! Wait until Aunty Jenefina sees this she will be so proud of you :D And you look gorgeous even when you're poorly, bet you're even more beautiful when you're not ;) xxx

That bowl was full when it went out with him this morning! :D Thanks, I think he's gorgeous no matter what too! :love:

Thanks again, Grace, we love him to bits, even if he does scare the life out of us every so often! :love:

:love::love::love::love: Squeeeeeeee my lovely beautiful Bobert!!:love::love::love::love:

He looks gorgeous, his baldness adds character :D Sooooo glad he nomming all his foods and that panic is over, hope those many meds are also helping him still.

Thank you for your lovely pm, I'll keep on sending vibes for your lovely boy if you promise to keep sending the updates and posting his lovely face on here for me to squee at!!! loads of nose rubs and hugs to Bobert :love:

Ps. Hugs and nose rubs to Gertie too!!

Some more pics taken today. I'm still outside now, watching them as we've had them together on the decking for a bit and have now moved them back to their run. Gertie seems pleased - binky girl galore!

Oh, and I am out here too, but I have to use the top of a cage as my run today because mummy and daddy aren't putting the divider into the run so those bunnies have it all. :?

Robert is now just "hovercrafting" as I call it (lying on his front like a cat) on one of the little houses and she's still being super active! :lol:

Fab pictures, that decking area looks great :D and they both look so happy :love: :love: well he does. she still look a little angry :p

Back