• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zooplus Science Selective...

Nooooooooooooooooo!?! :shock:

My thoughts exactly! :lol: Even the cheapy Russell Rabbit mix is flippin' expensive. Funnily enough, I haven't oredered anything (I was looking for a kennel suitable for bunnies and ventured into the food section, put me off now!).

I guess that's how Zooplus recoup the costs from selling their bitty little hutches so cheap. :?

I've never bought SS before but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to cost that much! I'd like to try Daphne on it as she's a bit prone to tummy upsets.

Lynne, you'll be pleased to know I just ordered it from you instead! (along with lots of other stuff I probably don't really need! :lol:) :D:wave:

The Hay Experts are selling 5kg bags for just under £10, however the price you mention is definately :shock:

Out of interest, how much do you spend on a bag then?

I pay £7 something for a bag like that - thought it was the norm :oops:

i can get bags of 3kg for £3.59 in local pet shop i detest anyone localish its in staines but i buy it there as it is cheapest and things have improved(marginally) in the animal section and they do the best hay.wish didnt sell animals as they are otherwise good place x

I usually get a medium sized bag (1.5? not the huge ones, the next one down) for about £3.

Although I've never bought it before, I knew a 10kg bag from Jollyes was £18 so I figured that was way overpriced.

I can't imagine people would actually pay that much. It must be a typo surely?! :?

Back