• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a wet bunny...

Isis

Mama Doe
... Because my dad thought he'd let him out in the run while I was at work.. :(

I know he thinks he is doing good, but I hate it sometimes when he interferes a lot..

my dads like that :? he once fed sebastian lots and LOTS of broccolii and his poos went so tiny i was scared he was going into statis :shock:

When I am at work, my parents like to feed them during the evening for me. Once I came home the next day, my lionhead had half a bowl of food in his bowl :censored: Good knows how much I had in there the night before, for him to leave some of it!!

:shock: my mum feeds them some mornings and forgets to tell me, so they end up getting double pellets, why must they interfear!

As long as he has somewhere dry to go, letting him out in the rain is OK. My lot love a bit of rain. Try not to be too hard on your parents when they try to help, they are only doing just that.

What about putting up a mini-whiteboard near you hutch or in the shed where their food si so you can write eachother messages like 'already fed at 4pm'?

As long as he has somewhere dry to go, letting him out in the rain is OK. My lot love a bit of rain. Try not to be too hard on your parents when they try to help, they are only doing just that.

What about putting up a mini-whiteboard near you hutch or in the shed where their food si so you can write eachother messages like 'already fed at 4pm'?

He is able to get into his hutch, but sometimes he'll just sit there in the rain. And he has plenty of places to hide in his run.

I did start putting their evening food out in their bowls ready to just put in their hutches, but my dad gave each the wrong food..

I don't say anything to them..

Oh dear.

I made my Dad sit out and watch them outside while I tidied inside and it started raining so he got out the top half of a parasol and stood there holding it over them until it stopped!

Aww, poor soggy bunny

It's true though, I'm sure he was just trying to help... it's just annoying sometimes when they try to help and do it wrong

Back