• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just panicked...

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
That Waffle had sore hocks as it looked like she had a dark patch on one of her hind legs :shock:

On closer inspection it appears to be a poo stain where she must have squashed a special poop with her foot. :oops::oops::oops:

I felt soo silly. :lol::lol:

oh I know that panic well - I think I get it every morning - I couldnt see Sooty immediately this morning and panicked - she was behind the carrier and then when she emerged she had something sticking out of her head - it was a bit of twig from their willow toys :roll:

Silly waffle for standing in her poo :lol:

oh I know that panic well - I think I get it every morning - I couldnt see Sooty immediately this morning and panicked - she was behind the carrier and then when she emerged she had something sticking out of her head - it was a bit of twig from their willow toys :roll:

Silly waffle for standing in her poo :lol:

I'm always panicking about her anyway :oops:

- Has she pooped?
- Why is she laying in her litter tray? (something she only does normally when she has tummy ache but she was doing it earlier whilst nomming some hay and then stood up and produced a load of poops :roll:)
- Is she eating?
- She doesn't seem lively enough?
- She has flopped when I am in the room. Is she getting more comfortable in my presence? or does she have tummy ache?

I think I am paranoid about her :oops::oops:

I'm sure she just wishes I started leaving her alone to get some sleep :lol:

Haha, keith broke a plate last night and then danced in the broken glass... I got him out but phoned my boyfriend in a panic (he was on his way home from the cinema) going on about broken glass... keith... don't want vets bills... etc. He got to the door panting having run from the bus stop "where's keith, is he ok?" :oops: "erm, yeah he didn't actually hurt himself I was just worried that he would before I could shut him out of the room"

Back