• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnys name is...............

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Poppy! :love::love:

I do also like Betty, Sophia, Lilly, Molly, Sasha and LuLu (too much like Lucy). I reallly do like Bettty too and Sasha but she looks like a Poppy - my daughter has my camera so cant take any pics at min!

Kay - god knows what you feed your mini lops on lol - she weighs a ton!:lol::love::lol::love:

I love the name Poppy, we have a cat called Poppy :love:
I am so pleased another lovely bunny has found its way into your home :)

I haven't followed your other thread:oops: so don;t know where she came from or what she looks like, but I know for certain that she is a very lucky bunny to have found you :)

I have no camera! She is a pale grey (but with cream fur underneath) mini (cough) lop from Kay via BARC.

She has the most hugest eyes I have ever seen and is rather scared at the moment but is running around the back garden investigating. Lots of humping going on and bum nipping but also lots of nose licking and eye licking!:love::love:

I have no camera! She is a pale grey (but with cream fur underneath) mini (cough) lop from Kay via BARC.

She has the most hugest eyes I have ever seen and is rather scared at the moment but is running around the back garden investigating. Lots of humping going on and bum nipping but also lots of nose licking and eye licking!:love::love:

Awww she sounds gorgeous!! Will just have to wait for those pics then :D:wave::wave:

i'm sooooo pleased she's happyily exploring:D can't wait to see pics!

btw - great name;) she now matches my fave tattoo:D

Awwwwww I love the name Poppy. :love: My trio of Kirkby girls are called Poppy, Pansy & Daisy.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new little girl. :love:

Oh that is so exciting! I can't wait to see some pics of her,she sounds absolutely gorgeous :love: I'm glad everything is going well :D

After a morning of sheer chaos with chasing chasing and more chasing (why does Lola seem 100% intent on getting to Poppys tummy and bottom) they are now back in the crate.

Poppy is licking Lolas ears and Lola is in bliss and flopped out.

I think some time out was needed - they both look shattered - and as for me who slept with the dog crate next to my bed last night - where is my Valium?

Back