• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have some vibes please?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I know I haven't posted in a while but could do with some vibes.

Bungle has been off his food since yesterday. He is still eating but not as much as before and is being picky with it. I assume its his teeth so have him booked into the vets on Monday.

Ca he have some vibes please? He is a real foody so its not like him to be picky about things.

Aw poor Bungle bum... lots of vibes for him, at least he is eating something, hope the vet gets to the bottom of it

Thank you to those people that have commented.

Bungle has eaten everything I left him with while ive been out today, he has just lost that enthusiam about food.

I wasn't about much yesterday so only just seen this.

Sending vibes for Bungle, I hope he is feelign a bit better today. Eddie also sends his good wishes to his fluffy cousin :love:

Thanks. He seems totally back to normal today so I am wondering whether it is his teeth at all. I was planning on taking him to the vets in the morning before work expecting him to need a dental but I am going to take him in the evening as if he doesnt need the dental I dont have time to bring him home again before going to work.

Back