• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need some calming nerves and good bond vibes

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
after the last two disastrous bonds i realy dont want to do this one ...

yesterday i had to split a pair whod been together since last weekend...been ok then last night had a fight which ended up with one having a chunk missing from his ear ...
i then had to ring owner and tell them :?:(

:(

Jack and Chloe say "You can do it Auntie Angie...just look at us":wave:.

Sending vibes and hugs from us all xxx

Aww no, sorry it's not going well :(

Jester and Daisy send bunny kisses and a reminder that they were a nightmare to bond for the first introduction, but fell in love in no time :love:

Bonding vibes coming your way.

George and Gemma were difficult to bond but now they are really happy. I found it incredibly stressful though and don't envy you doing so many bondings. It must be difficult deciding at which point to give up and accept it isn't a match that is going to work. Shame there isn't a bunny 'relate' :lol:

I want to bond my two and three into a five but keep putting it off (and don't have enough spare time at the moment).

Sending you lots of nose rubs from George (and Gemma as George has told her all about how you helped him), Peggy and Sue xxxx

Ted and Rosie say you can do it Auntie Angie! Have a look at us as proof...

snugglefacesvsmall.jpg

Good luck!

thank you everyone ..

bonding at BARC hasnt gone well this last few weeks .. friday and saturday were bad bad bad .. :roll::roll:...but never mind .. roll on the next one :roll:

its very stressfull when things dont go well ...especialy when it involves someone elses precious bunny .. :(..i was scared to death to ring the owner with the injured bunny on friiday :?..thankfully though he is fine and owner was great . *phew*..

Back