• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ever accidentally kick your buns?

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
I was just chatting away to my buns :oops: and walked away and somehow Mimi managed to bomb it in front of me. I didnt see her and ended up kicking her quite hard :shock:
I feel absolutely guilt stricken. She stumbled over because of her balance issues then bolted off :cry: I gave her some nommy treats and shes absolutely fine. I think shes forgiven me but I still feel mortified :shock:
Ive done it to Timmy before aswell one night when he met me from the bathroom and I just didnt see him in the dark.
I have to walk around my flat one step at a time and REALLY slowly :roll::lol:

I have and it made me feel so guilty. I got thumped at, showed their bum and he hopped off to eat some wallpaper :lol:

well its not so much me kicking them as they try to attach themselves to my feet... i did that earth black out thing once and launched alvin across the other side of the room. never tried the dark and loose rabbit since lol

Yeah. Kicked. Tripped over. Trodden on.

It's okay though. They do the exact same to me.

Luckily we seem to avoid killing one another, and any actual injury is always on my side.

I read in Rabbiting On about a guy who stood on his beloved bun and killed it, he wrote in to the mage to warn other people, he was devastated and didn't want it to happen to anyone else :cry::cry::cry:

I read in Rabbiting On about a guy who stood on his beloved bun and killed it, he wrote in to the mage to warn other people, he was devastated and didn't want it to happen to anyone else :cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry: did he have shoes on? ive found if i wear shoes i cant feel where the chippies are and ive caught buds tail a few times... bare foot seems to make you more aware of whats about.

what a terrible guilt to have to live with :cry::cry::cry:

Phew Im glad Im not the only one thats done it. I feel auwful :(
Thing is they just do not move if i walk upto them, infact they usually run towards me. Maybe a bit of feet fear is just what they need :lol:

Nah... my rabbits seem quite agile, and being outside rabbits rather than house rabbits they are prob less at risk from my clumsyness!

I have however "kicked" (I use the term loosely) the cat and chickens (especially Bella - actually only Bella becaus she's the only one who gets right under my feet - greedy guts!)

Hannah :)

:cry::cry::cry: did he have shoes on? ive found if i wear shoes i cant feel where the chippies are and ive caught buds tail a few times... bare foot seems to make you more aware of whats about.

what a terrible guilt to have to live with :cry::cry::cry:

Same here. I very rarely wear shoes around my rabbits and when I do I go even more careful than usual.

I try to do the 'bunny shuffle' as I call it around my two. However, although I have nudged them on occasion, they seem to attack my footwear on a regular basis!

Me too - fortunately never to the rabbits detriment always mine - I tripped over a Beatle and ended up with a twisted ankle and major bruising; having a big group is a health hazard.

Same here I have had rabbit related injuries including falling down the stairs

I have like nudges them with my feet butnever properly kicked. Its so hard to walk as they run in and out of my feet as I walk so I have to shuffle or lift my feet up and put them down really slowly.

I also always tell everyone in the house when they are free ranging in my room. Both of mine go straight to the door when they hear someone coming up the stairs and I have severe visions of someone opening the door suddenly and catching one of them :(.

Back