• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excited. New bunwife tomorrow for Rupert from Bunny Burrows Rescue

rabbitapril

Mama Doe
I still mourne the loss of my Beautiful bun Hannah. But Rupert, her husbun, seems lonely without a companion.:(
So tomorrow i will bring home, from Bunny burrows rescue a new wife for rupert. :)
I think Hannah would understand as Rupert was her second husbun while she lived here.
I am excited to see our new friend. I have decided to call her JUNE. xxx

Last edited:
Aw it's always exciting getting a new bunster. You do realise we will be needing pics? ;)

Aw it's always exciting getting a new bunster. You do realise we will be needing pics? ;)

If only i could work out how to send photos,:roll: i would love to show off my precious furry friends
A description of June, when i see her will be the best i will be able to do. But what ever she looks like i will love her and so will lucky Rupert in time.

Ah wow fantastic news for Rupert, hope they fall wonderfully in :love:

I can help you set up a photobucket account if you like? I would so love to see all your buns :D or you can email me a load of pics and I'll post them for you xxx

What time are you going down to Bunny Burrows as I may pop down and see Rupert if you are taking him to choose a Wifey :wave:

With Rabbitapril having trouble posting photos she has kindly given me permission to post a photo I took today at Bunny Burrows for her of Rupert's new Wifey to be............June.
19610010.jpg

She's gorgeous :love::love:

:shock: she's stunning :love: I love her stripe! How are June and Rupert getting on? hope its all going well and you have snuggly happy buns x

Thank you to Tuckerbunnies for posting my first ever photo on RU.
And thank you Jenefina for your offer of help with photos i may well take you up on that.
June spent the morning doing mad binkys that made me laugh, but has rested since, i dont think she is used to so much exersise. She is quite a timid bun so i need to take things slowly with her.
As well as the stripe on one side she has a pure white front leg on the other side, as if she has stepped in a pot of white paint:D
Rupert has met his wifey to be through the mesh divider, and seemd very impressed with her agility and even attempted a binky himself:lol:
They showed no aggression towards each other and soon wanderd off to do their own things. I am waiting a few days for her to settle before i remove the barrier and hopefully it will be love at first sight:love:

Hi April

Oh it all sounds very promising with June and Rupert, I think June's life has changed already for the better.

Got your email :wave:

Back