• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mrs Ord - More Pictures of My Babies :D

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
DSCI0703.jpg

Harvey looking grumpy because he's been abandoned by his girlies :( (with an impressive moult line on his nose :lol:)

DSCI0696.jpg

Zero and Lucy - Mwah!

DSCI0701.jpg

Zero and Lucy again - Mummeh, why don't you have tweats?

DSCI0693.jpg

Jasmine and Daphne (just put them back together about 10 minutes ago :shock:)

DSCI0690.jpg

Jasmine and Daphne - grooming :D

DSCI0620.jpg

Castiel's lovely, warm, cosy bed :roll::lol:

I'm not sure... I might ring the vet tomorrow :) he'll just be getting used to not hearing my voice anymore :lol:

Wow what lovely buns !:love::love::love::love: all of them.

Burns green oats hay is less likely to give them the runs, but it costs a bomb.

:
:lol::lol: they'll probably ask us to chip in for the next staff collection

Thank you :love::love::love: xxx

Im talking to you on two different threads :lol:

Hey i`ll be paying the biggest amount for my vets ball ticket i seem to spend my whole life at the vets lately, i have my own chair now :roll: :lol: xxxxxxxxxxx

:

Im talking to you on two different threads :lol:

Hey i`ll be paying the biggest amount for my vets ball ticket i seem to spend my whole life at the vets lately, i have my own chair now :roll: :lol: xxxxxxxxxxx

:lol::lol::lol: I know, it is confusing! Are your babies still recovering well? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:lol::lol::lol: I know, it is confusing! Are your babies still recovering well? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

They are fine thank you, grace has just pinched the hamsters food and run under the table with the bag, told you she was naughty, she pinches everything and i mean everything!

Charlie is just sweet little charlie, very quiet and timid but getting a lot more confident as the days go on :) xxxx

Back