• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apparently there has been fighting

weeble

As you may remember a few weeks ago Bella escaped and attacked Evie through the bars of the run resulting in stitches for Evie :(

I got home tonight to Shawn telling me that Evie had escaped and been near the run. He caught Evie straight away but Bella smelt her and was running up and down the run. Dutchie apparently then grabbed her by the scruff pinned her down and kicked her :shock: Shawn pulled him off and she hopped off into the shed

I got home about 2 hours later and they were grooming each other as if nothing had happened but I am still in shock. Dutchie is most definately boss and always has been but he has never done anything more than some mild humping when he very first met the girls

If they're from separate groups I guess its referred aggression.

Unfortunately nearly all of my pairs suffer from it:roll:

If they're from separate groups I guess its referred aggression.

Unfortunately nearly all of my pairs suffer from it:roll:

I think it is I'm just shocked as Dutchie has NEVER been agressive ever and Evie is the world most submissive rabbit. Bella on the other hand :roll:

Oh no. At least there are no more vet trips.

We put Cassie in the run in the garden and Homey and Katy were free ranging. This was OK for a couple of days and then Katy started to show interest in Cass, Homey saw is bum and started a fight and had Katy on her back :shock:. Homey is my cuddle bun!

Luckily Carl was out there and separated them. We brought them into the kitchen to calm Homer down (his eyes were like saucers :lol:) and then Katy and then they were all in love again.

I was upset but Hilda reassured me that it was Homer doing what bunnies do and was keeping her in place and letting her know who was boss. It was funny though as he just lay on the kitchen floor, ears forward, legs out to the side looking very assertive - luckily Katy is very submissive towards him now.:lol:

I was upset but Hilda reassured me that it was Homer doing what bunnies do and was keeping her in place and letting her know who was boss. It was funny though as he just lay on the kitchen floor, ears forward, legs out to the side looking very assertive - luckily Katy is very submissive towards him now.:lol:

I think thats all it was and to be honest Bella needs it so I was quite proud of Dutchie just very shocked - there was fur everywhere

Back