• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are the space requirements for bunnies??

Ambience

Warren Veteran
Hi,

I've posted a couple of threads. I'm doing a quick one day delivery hunt for rabbit accommodation.

I want to know the space requirements for one bunny, two bunnys or three bunnys being housed.

I appreciate sheds are used for larger amounts than this or playhouses, but what are the minimum sizes required for a sole rabbit or pair rabbits or a trio, that should be as standard.

This is not including runs.

Thanks alot.

Generally our requirements are 6x2x2 hutch with a 6x6 permanent attached run for 1 or 2 buns as a minimum.

Larger buns, or groups, would require either a larger shed or wendy house with a run

It does depend on the rabbits though e.g 3 little nethies would be fine in our minimum requirement, but three large buns may need more space

The main message is biggest is best - it's the best investment you can make for a healthy happy rabbit

Back