• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Velvet from BARC starts her Journey

bye velvet, be a good girlie :)
nice to see you can still type kay, it means u still have fingers :roll:

Well I dropped Velvet off with Phill, I forgot to take a jacket with me so I made Phill take her out of the carrier:lol::lol::lol::lol:
If all goes to plan Velvet maybe in her new home tonight (i think:?) as Phill and her o/h were on about going up to Edinburgh this afternoon:D.

I also met Mrs Ord and came home with 2 REW Giants:roll::lol::lol::lol:

Well I dropped Velvet off with Phill, I forgot to take a jacket with me so I made Phill take her out of the carrier:lol::lol::lol::lol:
If all goes to plan Velvet maybe in her new home tonight (i think:?) as Phill and her o/h were on about going up to Edinburgh this afternoon:D.

:no: what u like

Awwww so glad she has found a home - she is Phils sort of naughty bunny too

She is worse than naughty:lol::lol::lol: but very nice
I think once she has settled in her new home she may well calm down a tiny bit:roll:

I would like to say a massive THANK YOU to Angie, Kay and Phill (and anyone else I don't know about) who've carted Velvet all the way up here. She is now settled at my mum and dad's and we'll pick her up from there. I am so looking forward to spoiling my grumpy bun!

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU!! :wave:

Glad she made it home with your mum and dad, Velvet had a nights stop over in my chicken coop as we couldn't get Sarah-Mary's mum on the phone so didn't go to Edinburgh on Saturday afternoon. she is lovely, but she is proper nasty, she's on par with Missy and Foxy! Although i will brave missy and foxy bararmed and wearing flip flops, no flipflops around Velvet!

Yes yes you did and you never introduced us so i had no idea that's who it was :roll:

:wave: Hello Mrs Ord, nice to meet you! :lol:

Glad she made it home with your mum and dad, Velvet had a nights stop over in my chicken coop as we couldn't get Sarah-Mary's mum on the phone so didn't go to Edinburgh on Saturday afternoon. she is lovely, but she is proper nasty, she's on par with Missy and Foxy! Although i will brave missy and foxy bararmed and wearing flip flops, no flipflops around Velvet!

:lol::lol::lol: She sounds fun! :p;)

Yes yes you did and you never introduced us so i had no idea that's who it was :roll:

:wave: Hello Mrs Ord, nice to meet you! :lol:

Hello :wave: Its nice to be able to put a couple of faces to the names :D

Velvet was soo pretty though the photgraph didn't really do her justice. :love:

Back