• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£5 hutch covers at Pets At Home online

tintin

Alpha Buck
There are a couple of hutch covers - waterproof and insulated - in the Clearance bit of the Pets at Home web site for just £5. I got a couple a few weeks ago and paid about £7.50 each.

They are really well made, I was very pleased with the quality. The sizes are limited, but they are absolute bargains at these prices.

I am not sure what the standard postage is - may be £5, but you could add other stuff, or it's free if over £29.

The insulated covers are £5.00 each. Whats 119 cm in feet. I never did metric and cant be bothered to learn it now:lol:

The insulated covers are £5.00 each. Whats 119 cm in feet. I never did metric and cant be bothered to learn it now:lol:

About 4ft. I learnt in metric but mentally work in ft and inches! Google works it out for me if I'm not sure though lol! ;)

Thats small. Ive got a 5 feet old hutch (my buns are all house rabbits) and I was going to donate it and a cover to a rescue as it would be good for a temporary home.

Back