• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

if your pregnant get someone else ....

areia

Wise Old Thumper
to cut your rabbits claws, my fingers are puffy they only just fit in the clippers

OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFF 8 half months preggers 3 wrigglers one devious biter

I now have 4 miffed bunies and a miffed boney wriggle bean in my tummy, who letting me know her discomfort big time * ouchy * im exhausted and totaly covered in fluff :lol:

And its them that gets the treats, who gonna get me mineeeeeeee

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like much fun! Put your feet up with a nice cup of tea.

I was just telling my 5 year old the other day how he used to kick at Sweep, our old bunny, from the womb when I was holding him to do his bottom checks! Sweep didn't seem to notice but I did - he was a 10lber so had a hefty kick.

You're joking! I'm struggling to get him to empty a litter tray for me - or sweep up random poos! Not sure he'd stretch to claw clipping my wrigglers!

That's so freaky, me and wifey did this last night and had the same problems!

Rum still has one paw left untocuhed and is REALLY unhappy with us! I have scratches and bites on my arm and hand and she was yelping and squirming every second and we just couldn't get her front left paw at all :(

I was probably more traumatised than she was, I really hated it.

That's so freaky, me and wifey did this last night and had the same problems!

Rum still has one paw left untocuhed and is REALLY unhappy with us! I have scratches and bites on my arm and hand and she was yelping and squirming every second and we just couldn't get her front left paw at all :(

I was probably more traumatised than she was, I really hated it.

:lol: least you helped, mines a case of wrap in towel and tease back foot out and hope, carrie is the devious one as i can do front paws fine (fine for me not for bump )me kneeling on floor my hand scooped under holding their paws up firm their head under my chin carrie decided to whip her head round and bite my shoulder lil minx,

then theres biggles who can't handle bing lifted at all the poor boy has a panic attack i have to check him over very quickly and do other checks with all four paws on the floor bless him, docs the easiest beth well I spend half hour catching her first then her vocally telling me hows she is not amused and major towel chewing

Back