• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Dexters emergency spey *UD thats my girl*

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
After her naughty escapades the other day wher she hopped the barrier between her and intended husbun Jasper she has gone this morning for her spey :( I swear she knew it was comming as last night she dug a huge hole which actually looked like a tunnell not the usual pot hole :shock: Luckily the silly girl was going the wrong way so never actually got anywhere :roll:)

Bless her she is such a feisty girl by nature and seeing her so scared shocked me a little bit. I thought she'd come out fighting the vet and even give him a nip. She didn't and snuggled in to me instead :( I always feel like a bad mam when they get so scared. The vet even said she had really big eyes! I said they're not normally that big she is scared :roll:

Anyway fingers crossed for my little one. It feels like she's all grown up now

Last edited:
The vets called and she's come through very well and eaten :D She is currently tearing up her blanket and throwing her food and just generally trashing her "hotel room" like a rock star :roll:

THATS MY GIRL :love:

So happy to know she's not changed one little bit (so far) :D

The vets called and she's come through very well and eaten :D She is currently tearing up her blanket and throwing her food and just generally trashing her "hotel room" like a rock star :roll:

Awwww, that's great! :D

:D:D:D Geordie girls are indestructable! She'll be down the Big Market in no time! So glad to hear it went well

Back