• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ooh perfect bunnies toy for £2!

Ooooh bargain!

Only thing Louie plays with is his carrot patch which is now looking rather bald!

Ooooh bargain!

Only thing Louie plays with is his carrot patch which is now looking rather bald!

Lol Joe never quite got the hang of the carrot patch, he just ate all the straw off the base :roll::lol:

Those Asda toys look great, we're off there tonight so will slide a few in the trolley when him indoors isn't looking hee hee

Last edited:
oh cool mine done really play with toys they just prefer to through their food bowls around instead :roll::roll: I am looking for some reasonably priced toys for them tho to try and convince them to play :wave::wave:

I gave mine a cardboard box and they ripped it to SHREDS... I believe in free toys personally, mine get so much more out of it than the shop bought ones :D

Back