• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benson's my wee mate

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
He follows me everywhere I go and watches everything I do. It's like he wants to help me! Oooooh I love him (love Lola too for different reasons) but my wee man is just glued to me!! :love::love::love:

S'all I have to say!

Photos!!!!!!

You can't do a thread like this without piccies ;)

DSC00072.jpg

Here's my wee cuddle!!:love:

My wee sticking plaster!

Here!! News on the piggie front - they're making my asthma worse living in the house!! Buying a large hutch at the weekend!! Any advice on getting them out in the air?? Start them off out in the day then in at night for a while? Then on a mild night leave them out?? Hutch or wendy house? :roll:

hmm... I don't know if you need to do that it's quite mild on a night already?

Not sure about wendy house or hutch either - they don't need the height like buns do.. and maybe might find it easier to squish out of a wendy house. You may have to ask the piggie people

hmm... I don't know if you need to do that it's quite mild on a night already?

Not sure about wendy house or hutch either - they don't need the height like buns do.. and maybe might find it easier to squish out of a wendy house. You may have to ask the piggie people

Oooh the piggy people - but would Blackberry let me go over to the other side without sending you to fetch me again??!!:shock:

My wee sticking plaster!

Here!! News on the piggie front - they're making my asthma worse living in the house!! Buying a large hutch at the weekend!! Any advice on getting them out in the air?? Start them off out in the day then in at night for a while? Then on a mild night leave them out?? Hutch or wendy house? :roll:

A good sized hutch would be fine - they don't need the height of a wendy house

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Don't leave us!!!!!!!

Ok!! Piggie people after 11 when you go to bed!! :lol: I'll get a good hutch and in the winter it can be put into my summer house in the garden - that would be ok wouldn't it? Am wheezing as we speak. Funny, the rabbits don't effect me at all, I think it is the hay. I'll still use megazorb though - it's fandabbydozey!!! :thumb:

Ok!! Piggie people after 11 when you go to bed!! :lol: I'll get a good hutch and in the winter it can be put into my summer house in the garden - that would be ok wouldn't it? Am wheezing as we speak. Funny, the rabbits don't effect me at all, I think it is the hay. I'll still use megazorb though - it's fandabbydozey!!! :thumb:

Now you're showing your age :lol:

:lol::lol: maybe it is the megazorb? I think it's a bit dusty even though its meant to be not dusty at all

Back