• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All my hard effort

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I spent about two hours makeing a massive carboard fort, tonnes of boxes onto of each other, tubes, it was a massive beast, I used 16 big boxes.
All was going well until all 4 decided to try queeze into one at the top and it all collapsed :lol:

silly bunnies just don't understand about weight distribution eh! :roll:

Good on you for making a fort though, I'm saving up cardboard boxes to make something similar for my 2

I was just stood like this :shock: I didn't have time for a camera. Harri found it soo amusing though I was highly unimpressed :lol: It was Blue that did it, he felt left out and had to get up in there with them :roll: He should know he weighs about 6 bunnies in one :lol:

Sounds ace,till your bunnies broke it!!! Bless!! and no pics!!!!:(
Bunnies must have had a shock....Poor bunnies!!!!

Likin that idea and I know two black fuzzywuzzies who would too! I'm gonna do that. I made Lola and Benson a mini haystack for their run and you can see the tunnel they have made through it. Sometimes you see it moving and a little head, covered in hay peeks through! Soo cute!!

Ima fix it tomorrow as until Blue ruined all there fun they loved it, and I promise pictures :lol: I haven't actually taken any of Mouse yet :oops:

Back