• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow Lola is off in search of love.

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

After someone sending me a beautiful poem I have decided its time for Lola to have a friend. She needs her own company so tomorrow we shall be investigating a few buns to see how she likes them.

Please wish us luck - she is desperate for someone to groom - has even been grooming my stinky slippers tonight so fingers crossed she will be grooming some bunnys nose this weekend.

I am very nervous but will be ecstatic to see her with her own kind again and I have some expert help!

Please Mr Cupid send your arrow this way tomorrow! Lola aint fussy - looks not important - just a lovely set of ears to groom and to show about our garden.

Wish us luck!

Cat its brilliant, Lola will be so happy to find another friend to show around. Lots of fingers crossed for you both. xx

Sending lots of falling in love vibes for Lola, she's so beautiful I'm sure she will have lots of bunnies to choose from:love: and a big hug to you Andrea for making such a hard decision x

Good Luck Lola. How could any bun not fall in love with such a beautiful eye liner bun.
Eric and Ernie hope the new bun is good enough for you :lol::lol::lol:

Everybun will be falling over their paws to get with Lola, (and to come home with you!) Lola is so gorgeous!

Good Luck x

Hope Lola finds her 'love muffin'.

ValentineDay.gif

Back