• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fletcher making himself at home

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Fletcher only arrived last night but he has been exploring the lounge while Elwood and the boys had their afternoon siesta. He hasn't been at all bothered by the change of scenery.

He is such a lovely little character :love::love:

P6170396.jpg

P6170393.jpg

P6170382.jpg

P6170374.jpg

P6170372.jpg

P6170371.jpg

P6170370.jpg

P6170369.jpg

P6170397.jpg

He is supposed to be moving outside in a couple of days, but i think he likes being a housebunny. Hhhmmmmmmm................. :?

aww hes gorgeous - Is your 'special bunny' group going to get bigger??? :D

The thought had crossed my mind ;) But I don't want to upset the boys by pushing it too far. I will have to have a very careful think.

Fletcher does have a girly waiting for him outside so what ever happens he wont be on his own for long :)

Aww hi dude, looks like you are having fun and forgotten us already! Cheeky monkey!

I am so glad he has settled in so well :love::love:

Awww he will never for get his Auntie Katie, I wont let him :D

He isn't as bright today, I think he is worn out from all the excitement of exploring yesterday :lol:

Awwwhhh! Would he be joining Mini if he went outside? He looks like a weeny little bun. :love:

Mini is an indoor bun :) He would be going with our new nethi cross Betsey if he goes out to the shed.

we have been trying to bond Mini with Fidget, although he is only 2 he has been diagnosed with a tumour so he isn;t going to live that long now :( They have been together just over a week and I am not sure if it is going to work out, Fidget is being a little :censored: :lol:

I wouldn't really want to put Fletcher and Mini together, they are the same size but Fletcher is only a year old

Mini is an indoor bun :) He would be going with our new nethi cross Betsey if he goes out to the shed.

we have been trying to bond Mini with Fidget, although he is only 2 he has been diagnosed with a tumour so he isn;t going to live that long now :( They have been together just over a week and I am not sure if it is going to work out, Fidget is being a little :censored: :lol:

I wouldn't really want to put Fletcher and Mini together, they are the same size but Fletcher is only a year old

Oh, I didn't realise she was indoors! I guess I'm thinking about the pictures of her and Maisey out in the sunshine :oops::lol:

Fidget sounds like he's living up to his name! :p I hope they'll both settle down soon - it'll be lovely for Mini to have a friend again. :love:

Fingers crossed Fletcher will bond easily to whoever you choose for him too. :love::wave:

yes both Maisey and Mini lived indoors and went out on nice days. I would never let 9 year old bunnies with breathing problems live outside. Plus its an excuse to get to spend more time with them :lol:

Thats why I want Fletcher to stay in, he is soooo lovely. So I keep saying to Steve, " I think he has too many health problems to go out, last winter was so cold, he would never cope....................." ;) :lol::lol:

I really must stop posting on here and go and clean out more buns, I am being so lazy :oops: :lol::lol:

Back