• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bubbles would like some sympathy please.....

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
because she has had a dental today and is still very sleepy.

She refused her pellets and all kinds of tasty noms this morning so I whipped her off to the vet who admitted her straight away to burr her toothies.

Luckily, there is no damage to her tongue/cheeks etc and she has been munching on a buffet of grass, grated carrot, broccoli and herbs already. Alfie loves it because he gets some too, and thinks it's christmas. :lol::lol::lol:

On a positive note - I love the vet's waiting room as there's always someone there to make me smile. :lol::lol::lol: When Alfie hurt his leg, there were comments about them being guinea pigs. Today, a lady was admiring them both and said what beautiful lupins they were. *cue puzzled look from me* Then she said "That's what you call the ones with the floppy ears isn't it?" ......... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fudge sends her sympathy as she too had a dental today, she is not a happy bunny with me :( and her dental disease isnt looking too good :( but she is still nomming away :roll:
Glad everything went ok sending nose rubs xxx

get well soon sweetheart x
Want to try some of auntie Wendy's hay, broccoli and extra fine green bean smoothie? Nah, nor does es!

Sending loads of sympathies.

Especially from Roody Roo, he's the only one here who has had a dental, so he says you are very brave girl Bubbles.

Aww poor beautiful Bubbles, hope Alfie is being nice...tell him no humping while you is poorly!

*snort* You know Alfie too well. :roll: :lol::lol: He might have had the odd sneaky hump or six. :oops: Bubbles wasn't too bothered by it though, so I figured it was better to let him get it out of his system.

Thanks for all the well wishes. :love: Bubbles was already back nibbling hay last night. This morning she is back scoffing pellets almost as fast as Alfie does and she is eating lots more hay, so it was definitely just the teeth - the spurs were very tiny, but obviously enough to be bothering her. :(

Alfie has trashed the crate this morning, so I'm going to give them some free range time, then pop them back outside.

PS. Wendy, Alfie would love a smoothie (he's a dustbin :lol:) but Bubbles will pass, and so will I. :lol::lol:

Back